Chapter 4

Hey sweethearts
Thank you so much for lots of love for my book. ❤
And you so much those who wished me as it was my birthday today ✨✨
And helping me to reach 400+followers.
So here is the return gift as an update.
Enjoy reading.. 🙆‍♀

************

" I wish that day itself I could have realized that...Amaya Mittal...
You are gonna be my need.. You are gonna be, one of the injurious habit for this Shivaay Hooda.. "

- Shivaay

**************

Author's pov

" Ya Allah.. Where is your phone Fai.. With which girl you were last night? And you didn't even informed me.. At least I could have seen her.. Aargh.. Forget about it.. Without your phone what are you gonna do? What about the press conference? And.. And  this failure of yours will shake the whole share marketing. "

" Shut up....!!! " Shivaay almost roared at Zane who was going on blabbering and running around Shivaay's cabin from morning.

" Shutting up me won't work. Now your priority is to find your phone. Or else ready to be failed. " Zane said in a serious tone.

" Failure... That word doesn't exist in Shivaay's life. And about my phone.. Let's wait.. We still have time for press conference. " Shivaay said in a cool attitude, which of course irked Zane's nerve.

" Dude.. How can you be so calm? We are almost standing on the tip of thorns.. Then.. " Zane was again blabbering out of anxiety.

While Shivaay just focused on his phone, which is actually Amaya's. Don't know why, but he felt really weird as he touched the phone. A sought of feeling, which he never felt.
He looked at the screen, and it's wallpaper. Same as his.

" Fai... Are you even listening to me? Here I'm trying to put some sense into your ' sharp ' mind, as all says... And you are admiring that stupid phone of don't know whose.. " Zane said in a frustrated tone pointing out the word sharp as a taunt.

" Zane.. Calm down...its really harmful for your health. Stop being hyper, your pressure may shows variation okay. " Shivaay said as he tried to open the phone.

" Hainn... Look who is talking about being hyper. Here our company is almost at the verge of being embarrassed due to your stupid missing phone.. And you are sitting here calmly and giving me lectures about how being hyper effects our health.. Seriously? " Zane almost yelled at him in disbelief.

" Done.. " Shivaay said out of blue, making Zane confused.

" Done what? " He asked raising his eyebrows.

" The phone is unlocked. " Shivaay said showing him the phone screen.

" How did you do that that? " Zane asked throwing his hands in amusement.

" Unlocking a phone isn't that difficult for me. " Shivaay said as a smirk lingered on his lip.

" Of course... After all, you have that ' Sharp ' mind. Right? " Zane said in a mocking tone.