"Hayner? What is-"

Hayner smirked and lifted up all of his shirt, and showed Mark his belly toned stomach, and his shallow bellybutton.

Mark's face went extremely red. "I.....H-Hay.....what are you...a...." Mark started to stammer beyond belief.

"Piffftttt! Hahaha!" Mark could hear Sora laughing on the couch.

After Mark staring at Hayner's abs and bellybutton, he eventually looked over at Sora who was laughing on the couch. "S-Sora... what is going on..." Mark asked.

Hayner put his shirt down. "We all found out you like bellybuttons, so we wanted to see your reaction if you saw mine, and... that reaction sure was priceless!" Hayner laughed. Mark went red in the face. "Well... I still think Sora's is the best." He said walking past Hayner, to sit next to his boyfriend.

"Awe~" Sora said.

Hayner rolled his eyes.

When Mark sat next to Sora, Sora put his hands around Mark, and kissed his cheek. Roxas, who was next to them, looked at them. "Um.... what do you think of mine..." He said, lifting his shirt up, shyly. Mark looked at him, and blushed a little. "It... looks like Sora's..."

"No duh, Mark, he's my Nobody.." Sora laughed. Mark rolled his eyes. "Oh har har..."

Hayner came to sit with them. "Sora, does he touch yours? Just asking."

Sora giggled. "All the time..."

Mark looked at them all, then covered his face. "Why... are you all discussing my fetish..."

"Because... I'm curious that's all... touch mine..." Hayner said, lifting up his shirt. "Comepare mine to Sora's..."

Mark looked over at Hayner. Then, he reached over and put his finger in Hayner's shallow navel, and sofly wriggled his finger. Hayner jerked a little. "Ah! That... felt weird..." He said, giggling. "It.. it's like it tickled..."

Sora giggled. "Yeah it feels like that. You get used to it." He said. Mark blushed. "Yours is more shallow...Sora's is more deeper"

Hayner snorted. "That sounded so wrong..."

Sora giggled. "You like my deep bellybutton huh~"

Mark blushed then, looked at Roxas.

Roxas looked at him.

"Ugh, fine..." The Nobody said, then lifted his shirt up. "Here...."

Mark reached over, and touched Roxas's bellybutton, but while he was wiggling his finger around inside the navel, Roxas didn't flitch.

"H-How?!" Hayner said. "Does it not feel weird?"

Roxas shrugged. "It... doesn't.... it doesn't tickle or anything."

But, then Mark left from playing with Roxas's bellybutton, then started to poke Hayner's shallow navel again, catching him off guard, making him backwards, giggling. "Hm...." Sora said looking at Hayner.

"Something tells me this muscular guy is very ticklish...." Sora said. "Hm...You're right..." Roxas said, with a smile.

Hayner's face went red. "Uh...W-What are you guys planning....?"

"Mark, Roxas? Let's gang him~"

Sora and Roxas pinned Hayner down. "G-Guys?! W-What are you doing?"

"Mark, tickle his bellybutton!" Sora said.

Mark chuckled, then started to tickle Hayner's exposed navel as he was pinned down by Sora and Roxas. "HAHAHAHAH! MARHAHAKKKK GUYEHEYEYESSSS SHAHATTHPPPP!" Hayner busted out laughing like crazy. But Mark didn't stop, and continued to tickle Hayner's bellybutton. He twirled his finger around the shallow hole, and that caused Hayner to laugh harder. "PIFFTTTTT HHEHEEHEHE! MARKKKK SHTHAHAP THEHEEICKLEING MeHEHEHEEEE!"

"Man, you're so ticklish what the hell?!" Roxas said, in disbelief.

But as Mark was tickling his friend, with his two other friends pinning him down, three people walked into Yen Sid's tower.

It was Riku, Xion and Kairi.

"Guys, you're in he-" Xion stopped as she saw Sora and Roxas pinning Hayner down with Mark tickling Hayner, with Hayner's laughter erupting throughout the tower.

Kairi walked in after them, and saw the scene. She laughed when she saw. "Boys will be boys..." She said. "Hey... don't rope me into it, I don't act like that..."

"No wonder your so boring..." Kairi said. "Hey!" Riku snapped.