Prank

Y/n and namjoon has been in a relationship for over 2 years. And it is going stronger than ever.

As covid hit the entire world, the two was locked in their house, altho it was saddening, the company of eachother was enough to survive the pandemic.

Well maybe not enough cuz you see, the tiny evil y/n thought it was a good idea to prank his boyfriend and dye his hair pink. She remembered that he told he would never dye pink again after doing it once ages ago, and she thought it was the perfect plan, giggling in her head.

Unsurprisingly the reaction was priceless. Y/n snuck the pink hair dye she have gotten before and made sure to secretly put it in the shampoo, knowing that since namjoons hair is blond it won't take alot to change colour. Sure enough after few minutes into the shower, she heard a high pitched scream that sounded alot like an ambulance. Before even going to check on her boyfriend, y/n burst of out laughing as namjoon opened the bathroom door wide shocked eyes wearing only a towel around his waist and hands shooting up to show the colour.

"Y/n what the hell?!"
"HA! YOU JUST GOT PRANKED!!"

hence the start of the prank war.

The two pranked eachother daily, innocent and funny ones. It was kind of hard to to something secretive when they are both home so it was a challenge but neither of them gave up.

Namjoon doing the, cut off a finger while cutting vegetables prank, and y/n doing several jump scares on him (joon might or might not have slipped and fallen knocking over a vase, once, when y/n scared him and y/n definitely didnt laugh instead of helping the glaring boyfriend on the ground) the list goes on and on.

But at the end of the day they are both in eachother arms, whispering sweet nothings and being disgustingly in love.

Y/n was in a call with her best friend, Luna, while namjoon was in a zoom meeting. "You should have really seen his face! He definitely thought I broke the TV oh my god! It was hilarious" y/n gushed on laughing. "I wish I could have seen it! Dammit it must have been priceless" Luna replied, y/n could hear her giggling while saying it.

"OH" she heard her best friend exclaimed. "I know!!" "You know what?" Y/n asked curiously. "You should do the daddy prank!!" Luna said excitedly. Y/n made a face. "The what?" She asked. "The daddy prank!! You should call him daddy and get his reaction!" Her best friend explained. Y/n thought about it for a moment.

We've never really done THAT kind of stuff yet. I don't know how he will react but I'm curious as fuck. Maybe I should do it? I mean if it goes south I could just say it was a prank and move on right?

"Well that is if u don't already call him that in bed you know?" Y/n can hear the huge smirk on her best friends voice. The sudden urge to slap her on the head was high. But she couldn't so she settled with cursing her best friend and on the other line hearing a loud laughter.

It was almost midnight but the couple wasn't sleepy so they were just lying in bed. Namjoon was reading and y/n was scrolling on Instagram. She was wrapped around in his arms and her back was on namjoons chest and namjoon was holding book Infront of both of them.

Y/n's mind drifted off to the prank. Maybe I should try to do it now? 

Y/n turned her head a bit and looked up to meet her handsome boyfriends face. Face focused, glasses hanging a bit low on his nose and he was just looking so hot. She admired him for a second before taking her hand up and poking him in the cheek. She got no reaction so she did it again. "What is it baby?" Namjoon asked and y/n melted at the soft tone and the endearing. Even though they have been with eachother for almost 3 years, y/n's heart would never stop skipping beats for him. Get it together y/n. Focus on the prank. You can shower him with love later. She told herself. "I'm boooored" she pouted and started poking his cheek more and a bit harder.

Namjoon softly captured her wrists with his free hand and made eye contact with her. "What do u want to do sweetheart?" He asked while setting down his book on the cupboard without taking his eyes off. "I don't know. Entertain me." She said acting like a small brat by taking her hands and resumed the poking. Namjoon gave her a funny look. She kept poking harder.

Namjoon suddenly grabbed her wrists by one hand and flipped on top of her and started poking her on the ribs making y/n burst out loud in laughter. "Is this entertaining to you huh? You wanted this right?" Namjoon asked with a big smile on her face watching his girlfriend's face light up with laughter. "N-no! Hahaha nooo joon s-stop!! Hahahaha" y/n said while trying to wriggled out of his hold but obviously no use as namjoon was a giant and he just kept kept tickling while y/n was almost out of breath by laughing.

"Say your sorry then I'll let you go" namjoon said still tickling her. "Okay o-okay I will!!! S-stop!" Y/n agreed still laughing. To that namjoon stopped and looked at her expectedly. Y/n did a evil smile before saying "I am.... NOT SORRY" and attempted to pry away from her boyfriends hold and run but namjoon was faster as she was held back onto the bed and started getting trickled more making her burst out in laughter again. "IM SORRY DADDY!" Y/n suddenly screamed and namjoon froze. Y/n had her eyes closed but as of no reaction she got curious and peak opened her eyes to see namjoon looking at her with a look that made her stomach have butterflies and her mouth watered.

"What did you just say?" Oh my god. His voice can get deeper?! What the heck? Y/n thought about how his boyfriend just got more sexy. "What?" She asked innocently while trying to keep up the act. Then namjoon took her wrists and pinned them above her head with one hand and leaned down to her ear making y/n's breath catch in her throat. She could feel the buldge in his pants on her thigh making y/n feel hot everywhere. "You know what you said baby. And you would repeat it if you don't want a punishment" namjoon whispered making a shiver run down her spain. And he gently nibbed her ear and kissed it, as a small gasp come out of her.

He leaned back making eye contact with y/n. Both of their eyes looking crazily aroused in need of eachother.

Y/n looked how dark her boyfriends eyes were and how turned on he was, all because of her, and got a boost of confidence.

She leaned up a bit and planted a kiss on the corner of his mouth before whispering "Maybe I do want that punishment.. daddy" she whispered with the most seductive voice she could muster. Almost thought it was nothing until she felt how namjoons arms tightened around her waist and hands. A low growl ripped from his throat. As his hand went from her waist to her neck.

"It will be a long night baby girl. Daddy's going to take care of every inch of your body sweetheart."

Y/n was thanking and blessing her best friend in her mind, because she had the most mind blowing sex in her life.

A/N : I'm sorry if this is cringy as fuck 0_0 I tried okay?!