Stolen kisses : end

The week went by, as it was already friday and to say I was nervous was an understatement. Knowing the whom school is going to be there AND senior joon? Ugh i dont know what will happen.

Namjoon POV :

I was talking to my friends at this huge party, laughing with a drink on my hand. "And then he fell on the stairs with my mosquito net while trying to steal it" jungkook finished the story while the others are doubling up of laughter including myself.

I felt a figure to my left, as I turned to see jimin. "Hey guys what did I miss?" He asked looking around, and getting himself his own drink. "Nothing much, only kook here telling how you broke your leg last week" hobi replied still chuckling, while jimin face palmed feeling embarrassed making the other laugh again. "Where are the girls?" Jin asked as I snapped my head towards jimin again. "Oh they will come" he said with a mischievous smirk making me furrow my eyebrows. And I looked behind at the door, the timing fits as then y/n started walking in the door.

I chocked on my drink, as my eyes ranked her from top to bottom. A full black dress that fits her body shape, hair let loose and shoulders exposed as a black smokey eye completed the look.

It was as if she was walking towards us in slow motion. I can tell you my jaw was probably at the floor right about now.

She stopped beside jimin, my eyes hasnt blinked since she walked it.

"Hey hyungs" she said with a shy smile as she looked around, not making eye contact with me. It was probably obvious how I was undressing her with my eyes right now.

"Woah y/n noona, you look pretty!" Jungkook said. "Yeah she looks really gorgeous right namjoon?" Jimins smirked and nudged me as I still havent left my eyes off of the girl. I take a look at jimin and then back at y/n. "Yeah.." I said while looking at her again. I saw a blush spread on her cheeks making me smirk in satisfaction. My eyes never left her as she excused herself to get herself a drink. "I'll catch up with you guys" I told as I went behind y/n.

Y/n POV:

I left to the kitchen to catch my breath as I felt very hot with his eyes on me the whole time.

"What do you think you doing princess?" I gasped turning around as I heard a deep voice near my eye, breath hitting the skin making me shiver. "What?" I squeaked making eye contact with the tall male infront of me.

He chuckled lowly, then his eyes concentrated on me again. "You're really testing my patience bun" I looked into his dark eyes, as my tongue was tied not to know how to respond.

Gladly luna came into the room with drinks, saving me from the nerve wrecking situation as I released a breath I didnt know I was holding in.

A bit into the night, I was quiet tipsy as I was dancing with luna and I felt eyes on my every move but paid no attention to it, the alcohol in me acting up as I kept dancing. Then i felt a body behind my back. I didnt think much, just kept dancing. Then I felt that body grinding me as I shifted slightly uncomfortably. But the man behind me didnt move an inch. He then put his hands on me as it terrified more, but I was suddenly torn apart from the man into a hard chest and a hand on my wrist.

I looked up at to see a furious looking eyes. He looked down at me, before giving the man a glare and dragging me off the dance floor, somewhere far.

"What you doing?" I asked and got no reply as I was being dragged away more into the place. "What are you doing?!" I snapped loudly, tearing my hand away, abruptly stopping. I furrowed my eyebrows at the man infront of me.

"What am I doing? What are YOU doing?! Dancing while a stranger is grinding on you? Do you know how badly it will turn out?! Why are you so stupid?!" Joon hyung screamed at me, I was too intoxicated and mad to care about respect or my crush as I rolled my eyes. "I'm a 20 year old women, I can sure handle myself from trouble." I said looking directly into his eyes. "Yeh right!" He said pacing. "Did u see how he was touching?! He was touching your waist! And pressing onto you back! You did nothing!" He stopped pacing. "So what? What if he is touching my waist or grinding on me OR putting his dick in me? Why it should bother you?!" I screamed back at him. I saw something switch in eyes as in a flash of eyes he pushed me onto the wall, caging me with his big arms.

It was hot- yeah that was the alcohol thinking.

I looked up at his eyes, only to see his eyes darken.
"Dont you dare say that" he said lowly.

I felt like being THAT girl today. I'm not giving up.

"What if I say that?" I challenged him, as I felt more confident with the drinks. He was about to say something but another switch flipped as he suddenly let go and put his hands on his face.

"God y/n.. I will lose control if you keep this up" he said looking back at me again. His deep voice sending shivers down my back.

"What if I want you to lose contr-" before I even finish the sentence I was pushed onto the wall once again, my lips sealed with him kissing me.

I was shocked. I couldnt even move. Eyes wide open.

As he felt me not moving, he moved away scanning my face, as I stayed still jaw slightly dropped. He sighed deeply before saying "I knew this was gonna happen. I'm sorry y/n" it took me a second to realise what he meant. As I decided fuck it and grabbed his wrist turning him from leaving and kissing him deeply with the same about of passion he had first. He took a second to regain his senses as he started to reply to the kiss, pushing me till my back hit the wall.

His hands travel to on my neck and on my waist, as I let mine entangle his hair. Our lips moving with eachother roughly, as he bit me lower lip making me gasp, he took his chance to enter his tongue onto my mouth.

His tongue and mine fight for dominance only for me to willingly leave him roaming my mouth as my moans were muffled and tugging his hair.

My insides were on fire, this was like a dream coming true.

I felt his hand on my waist travel down my butt, squeezing it, making me moan loudly into his mouth.

He pulled away for a second whispering "Jump" voice hoarse from kissing, and again contacted our lips I jumped, wrapping my legs around his waist as his hands supported me from my thighs,pushing me onto the wall more.

We were kissing harshly, not one of us bothering about, only about how eachother tastes and feels so good right now.

We both pulled away out of breath, not keeping much distance. Breathing irregular and heart beating fast, I looked up into his eyes. "I'm happy you lost control" I said with a genuine smile. He smiled back. The dimples making me question if it was same person that kissed me right about now. "Never do that again" he said eyebrows furrowing. Knowing he referred to the stranger thing. I quickly nodded my head. And I replied saying, "I'm sorry hyung" I saw his eyes darken and widen slightly. "Y/n, do you really want me to take you right here?"

A/N : if you didnt know, saying "hyung" can turn on some people, its same as some people having the daddy kink. And I find saying hyung really hot- oop-