Haters to lovers

"I swear to god if I wasn't a vegan I would have chopped off your limbs and eat it RAW"

"But you aren't a vegan?"

"Well then you know what's gonna happen" I said while taking the knife from the kitchen stand, acting like chucky.

He laughed. "Yeah right tiny, u wouldn't even hurt a fly" he said chuckling.

"Ofc I wouldn't, I would hurt only you" I said giving him a glare.

"You love me tiny" he said with a wink and a stupid smirk on his face that I just wanna rip off.

"You wish! And stop calling me tiny! I am not tiny, you huge giant!" I said with a hmph, leaving the kitchen as I no longer have appetite to eat.

"Is y/n and joon fighting again?" I heard tae asked rubbing his eyes, probably just woke up.

"Yes, I almost threw my cereal to their faces right about now" yoongi said who was watching the whole thing at the kitchen table.

I rolled my eyes. "If he will stop being annoying, everyone would actually have some peace" I said as I turned to glare at the giant again.

"Me? Well who was the one threatened to cut off my limbs?!" Namjoon said while throwing his hands in the air to act dramatic. And I was about to say something back when jin came.into the room.

"Hey you two! Better stop that! I just want once peaceful breakfast and if I'm not getting that I will have to kick out you two right now!" Jin said with furrowed eyebrows pointing and the both of us. Which resulted us to put our hands up, and kept quiet. No no no you dont want to upset Jin, he is very scary when he angry raps.

"Guys we are going to the zoo!" Jimin skipped to the kitchen with an eye blinding smile. Jungkook followed behind him with a sleepy expression and a pout.

I mumbled a yesss while doing a silly dance as I was excited to go to the zoo. "I will go get ready! Get ur asses up and get read as well!" I said as I exited the kitchen and high fiving jimin on the way. "Last one out the door is a rotten egg!" I screamed as I closed the bathroom door, knowing their competitive asses did not want to be last. I giggled to myself as I heard chaos downstairs for the bathroom.

I quickly got ready on my room and went to the door seeing nobody has finished yet. I smirked to myself knowing I was the first one.

I went out the door, putting my shoes on only to be startled by the figure infront of me. "Hey tiny, took you long enough" namjoon said while taking his eyes off the phone. "Wha.. what how?" I asked confused and head tilted. He chuckled in response. "All the others must already be at the zoo, let's get going" he said an made his way to the car. I pouted and followed him to the car

He chuckled again while seeing my pout as I sat beside him. "You look like a sad puppy" he said while turning his head and reverse the car. I gave him a glare. Why do I have to always ride with him again?

On the way, I saw him turning towards a Mc Donald's. I looked at him confused. "You didnt eat anything for breakfast tiny" he simply said as he ordered my usual. I blushed and looked away.

"Thank you" I said in almost a whisper as I took the food from.his hands. I was actually hungry.

I felt bad as I was eating alone. And I didnt want to be an complete asshole as he just helped me so I shoved a fry to his face without looking at him. "Here" I simply said as I kept my eyes on the road. He chuckled. Then I felt something wet surrounding my fingertips as I snapped my head to see namjoon smiling cheekily while the fry is in his mouth. "Ew ew ew ew!" I shrieked and wiped my fingers on his shirt. He just laughed and said "oh I know you love it tiny" while wiggling his eyebrows. "Shut up giant"

The rest of the ride was short and PEACEFUL for once as we were listening to some soft tunes of the radio.

We got off the car as we saw the boys already there.

To say the trip to the zoo was a mess, is an understatement. I would have actually enjoyed it if not for namjoon kept bothering me saying, "hey that's your family say hi to them" pointing at the chimpanzees or "woah! They look so big! I heard they are scared of small mice, please tiny get back, we dont want them to get scared seeing you!"pushing me behind him while we were seeing the elephants. Yeah it was a mess.

Ugh I just hate him

"Mint chocolate is the worst type of ice cream to ever exist"

"Well you obviously have no taste buds cuz this is literally heaven"

"Ha! Do you know that mint chocolate is the most hated ice cream?! Plus it tastes like tooth paste! Why dont you just eat toothpaste?"

"You know what? I just might! But not before shoving this icecream down your throat" I said while turning behind, furrowed eyebrows.

"Can you two not?! Ugh how long do we have to tolerate this hate relationship between you two!" Hobi asked as we were all exhausted from walking around the zoo.

"As long as y/n decides to shut up for once" namjoon said with a shrug

"Oh I will shut up, once YOU stop annoying me" I said as I put my arms around on my chest, acting intimidate.

"Let's just go home I'm tired" jimin whined as he put his head on jungkooks shoulder. "Yeah eveyone is tired let's just get home. And you two! Dont cause an accident while riding together" jin said walking towards the vehicle. I rolled my eyes, throwing away the unfinished icecream to the bin and walked to namjoons car.

We both glare at eachother before getting in and then proceed to ignore eachother throughout the ride.

"Drop me off at *** restaurant, I have a date with my boyfriend" I said not even giving a glance towards him. "Sure, I have plans anyways" he replied shrugging. I sighed as I looked out the window at the cars passing by.

He finally stopped at the restaurant I asked for, I got off without saying anything and went inside.

I took a seat at the table. And decided to look at the menu, that the waiter left.

After few seconds, I felt somebody sit on the seat in front of me so I lowered the menu to look. I raised my eyebrow when I saw who it was.

"I thought you had plans?" I asked amused. "Yeah I do tiny, with my girlfriend" he smirked and took the other menu in his hand, as I giggled and looked back at my menu

Yup I really hate him.

Explained
Basically y/n and joon had been dating for a while, but as they first hated eachother when introduced, they thought it was funny to keep acting like that when with friends. They love how their silly fights annoy the boys so much so they decided to keep up the act for a bit. Obviously they will tell them but just not now ;) y/n and namjoon are a little evil couple hehe. And for why they acted like they hate eachother even tho the boys weren't there you ask? Well I guess they both enjoy it a bit lol. It's funny to act like you hate the person you love (not seriously as they both know the other person did not mean anything they said) as at the end of the day, they will always be in eachothers arms whispering I love yous