Namjooning

Namjoon was cycling around in his usual place, wind softly hitting his face while he looked around. The view of the pretty lake is something he never gets tired of looking at. The sunsets, sunrises, rain, snow- just everything looks so much better at the lake. But that was not the only thing that makes namjoons view pretty, the surroundings filled with different puppies, kids playing around, cute couples in their own world and birds flying. Everything there just makes the view more pretty for namjoon.

BUT- of course there's a 'but' -as much as he loves this place, there is one reason why he always goes to that specific lake. And on this specific morning, as always, his eyes landed on the most gorgeous thing in his view. A quite small girl, cycling her way in the same path as him, with a soft endearing smile on her face. The wind blows her hair, as if like a movie scene, namjoon watches her in slow motion- as he didn't see the tree Infront of him and smashed his bicycle with a loud noise. Oof that might have hurt

He groaned rubbing his arm as tried to stand up. "Hey. Are u okay?" He heard a soft voice asked as his heart almost jumped out of his chest. He slowly looked up to see, the pretty stranger looking at him with concern eyes.

"Y-yeah. I'm o-okay. Bye." He stuttered getting up quickly and walking away with the bicycle. Still wincing he somehow managed to dash away from the scene with a red face.

"How did u hurt you knee?! I told you to be careful!" Jin scolded the younger but namjoon held a dreamy smile as he remembers the concern face of the pretty stranger. "So pretty" he mumbled absentmindedly with the same stupid smile which makes Jin slap his face to get him back to this world. "What the f hyung?!" He asked looking at Jin with an annoyed expression. Jin just rolled his eyes. "Welcome back! Anyways Im done patching up you knee. How did you get hurt stupid?" The older of them asked. "I ran into a tree" namjoon replied to the question again smilling like an idiot and staring into space.. Jin just looked at him with disbelief written in his face.

"You need help"

The next morning, again without considering his injuries, namjoon went cycling, to get even a small glimpse of his pretty stranger.

He kept his slow pace looking around the surroundings, loving the way how the wind hits his body.

Namjoon already went a full round around the lake but he didnt see the her. Usually, and everytime, he would come across the pretty stranger at one point of the ride. With determination, he went another round. Which was also no use as well. Then on his third round he stopped at the place where she talked to him. Namjoon looked at the tree that he bumped into and sat down on the small bench with a big pout.

He kept his gaze at the lake when- "BOO" two small hands gripped his shoulder from behind, and for the loud sound namjoon gasped and turned around with a shocked face. his face softened to the sound of giggles by his tiny stranger and a small smile came into his face.  They made eye contact and namjoon quickly looked away to the ground. "Were you looking for someone?" She asked making namjoon whip his head up with wide eyes before saying "maybe" and looking at the lake with a slight blush.

He felt the pretty stranger take a seat beside him. "I'm y/n" namjoon heard her say as he turned to the side to meet y/n's eyes."I'm namjoon" he replied with a small smile. "Nice to meet you namjoon, do you wanna be friends?" She asked with a big smile. Namjoons smile dropped, as he put his hand to his chest.

At that moment, he knew, that this girl was indeed very dangerous. For his heart.

A/n : a really short and cute chapter I'm sorry😭