"Let's grab some cotton candy ok"Nicole happily said before dragging him towards the cotton candy booth.
After they grabbed some cotton candy and chocolates, they headed towards the gaming area of the park when Nicole's eyes landed on a gigantic stuffed white polar bear.

She instantly shook Raphael's hand who was busy on his cotton candy.
"What Nicole?"he asked quickly as his eyes scanned everywhere like a hawk.

"I want that"Nicole said in a whisper as she pointed at the huge white polar bear in the toy booth.
They approached the seller. To win the bear, they had to shoot what seemed like moving soft balls going around in circles five times out of five chances.
Nicole watched Raphael as he paid the young male seller and was handed a rifle. He held it like a pro and focused his entire attention on the fast moving balls.
He took in deep breaths and was about shooting but then he lowered the rifle and turn to stare at Nicole.
"What is the problem Raphael?"

"If I get the bear what will you give me in return?"He asked confidently with a smug smile.
Nicole gulped and shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. What would you want me to give you?"

He leaned in closer and whispered to her ear. "A kiss"
Nicole's face turned scarlet red and she turned to face the seller who had this quirky look on his face as he watched Raphael and Nicole's discussion.

"Fine Raphael. I'll"

Raphael chuckled at her reply and aimed the rifle at the fast moving balls. Nicole closed her ears with her hands before he even pulled the trigger. She didn't want to hear the sound of the gun.
He immedately shot the moving balls five consecutive times without stopping and each shot hit a ball.
The seller was dazed and he looked stunned by Raphael's pro handling of the rifle.

Nicole jumped for excitement and she immedately hugged Raphael, planting a tender kiss on his lips to her own suprise. Raphael kissed her back and hugged her.
She then pulled back and turned to face the young seller who still looked shocked on how Raphael was able to shoot the moving balls so swiftly without even missing one.
She stretched out her hands to him and he gave her the huge polar bear.

"I love it. It feels so soft!"Nicole happily exclaimed feeling the soft furs of the soft huge bear.
Raphael laughed quietly at her child like behaviour and they silently strolled outside to the car pack. The full moon shone brightly, a shade of blue encircling it. The trees danced eagerly to the cold breeze. Nicole and Raphael subconsciously locked hands together as they walked towards Raphael car, enjoying the peaceful serene. The sounds of excitement and rush in the pleasure park could still be the heard some yards away.

Raphael unlocked the doors of his cars and Nicole got into the front seat with him.
A brief silence fell. Raphael didn't ignite the engine instead he stared at Nicole whose attention was faced on the huge bear he got her.

"Nicole"he called. She hummed at him.
"Are you scared of me?"

Nicole was taken aback by the sudden question. She felt her face heat up with embarrassment and she stuttered with words.

"Be honest Nicole"Raphael said, his tone surprisingly soft.

"I am...but..um.. same time i feel... i feel safe with you"she admitted.
Raphael chuckled at her awkwardness and shyness.

"Nicole you make me feel more human. You make me believe that deep down there I do have a heart, a heart that cares for you" Raphael confessed.
Nicole was stunned, dazed, surprised, bewildered, any word to describe how beetrood red her face had become. Raphael wasn't a bit embarrssed by what he said. Hell he wasn't even shy to confess what he felt.

Nicole couldn't respond and she quickly kept her face downcasted.

"Bella you are different from other girls I've met. You are bold, fierce, you assert your own rights and you don't let any body walk over you. At the same time, you are caring. You were willing to give up your love for the sake of your younger sister's happiness. That is selflessness. That's beautiful" He chuckled once again and paused for a moment. Nicole couldn't help the smile that escaped her lips.