"Me?"

"Well, it isn't everyday that we like the same girl.. and I'm sorry about that but I can't control how I feel-"

"Thanks for being honest" I winked at him, "I don't mind sharing a crush with you.. considering that I'll definitely be the one she's gonna end up with-"

"Goddamnit Tae..  you're so cocky-"

I grinned, "I am, yes.. But I'm elated that the MiCha chapter is over.. no more bitches around us anymore-"

"You know she asked me to hide it from HyeMin.. that she's with Jackson-"

"Oh right- aren't they exes?"

He nodded, "she said that she can't afford HyeMin knowing.. she already hates her-"

"And he literally cheated on HyeMin.. that's so messed up.." I shook my head in disbelief, "MiCha really is the queen bitch.."

"Anyway, I'm gonna come over again tonight, okay?" Jimin said.

"I-uh- I have plans" I said. Obviously Jimin didn't want to see me but y/n... I didn't really have plans but I made an immediate decision to ask y/n out.. I was supposed to do it after the game but the competition had increased A LOT. Jungkook, Han Jisung.. I don't even know what that guy's deal is, and now a free Park Jimin..

"Oh-" I could see his brain's gears turning, he was gonna ask if y/n would be home..

"And y/n will be with me"

"What-"

"Yeah uh- I'm gonna ask y/n to hang out with me"

"Oh"

"Yes.."

"That's- well, sudden..-"

I chuckled, "haha, is it?"

He narrowed his eyes, "I thought you were gonna do it after the match?"

"I feel- um- inspired" I said.

He rolled his eyes, "so it's gonna be a date?"

"Yes"     no,. I was definitely not asking her out on a date, yet... but anything to keep his thoughts occupied for now.
Jimin is.. dangerous.. yes that's the perfect word.. When Jimin decides to actually woo someone, he is a very dangerous person.. He seems all sweet and cute and calm on the outside but I've seen his sultry, seductive, sexy, charmer side too..

As for the not-a-date-date, I had the perfect plan.. i had been planning it for quite some time now but there wasn't enough time to execute it.. So I'll have to make do with something random..

"Right.. okay" he simply replied. But something about his tone was challenging.. as if he was telling me to bring it on..

"You wanna go for lunch right now?" I asked, trying to subdue the tension.

"Sure, let's go."

It was around 6 in the evening when y/n returned. She kept her bag aside and propped down on the couch, shutting her eyes instantly.

"Long day?" I sat beside her, next to where her feet lay.

"It was exhausting" she murmured, "how was your day?"

"Same old"

"Wait oh my god- " she sat up, "Jimin and MiCha broke up?!?"

"News travels fast" I nodded, "come on, we all saw it coming.."

"He deserves someone better than MiCha" she said, "is he upset?"

If I would admit that Jimin was ecstatic, it might work against me...Right now, if Jimin even thought of making a move on y/n, at least she'd think it's a rebound thingie-
"He's devastated.. he almost cried when he told me.."