2 • 100 • 112

Start from the beginning

"What? Do you feel annoyed that I mention what is bothering you the most right now?" He asked without showing any regret or guilt at all. He didn't feel guilt or regret, let alone fear.

"I'm sorry. I thought that you are one of the rats we should kill" said Bam coldly.

"Ah- don't worry about that. I know you are blind from the beginning, can't differentiate allies and enemies" Altaira continued to tease him.

If Khun doesn't stop Bam, he would have ignored this mission and go to chase Altaira and beat him up. Altaira who seemed to earn the victory this time was laughing as he ran away to somewhere else, out from Bam's reach and sight. 

"Don't mind him. We have to finish the missions first, even though Charlotte had done most of it for us."

Bam clenched his fists and gritted his teeth before he turned around and walked away to deal with the rest of the rats. He promised to himself that he'll get Altaira back.

Without leaving a single one, they've finished all the rats. Altaira approached Charlotte who had done most of the work and was currently resting and offered her a drink that he just brought from one of the stores in the town.

"Thank you" she said.

"Don't worry about it. Just help me to stop Bam from killing me later on."

Charlotte snorted, "You dug your own grave."

While she was resting, her eyes were locked at Khun. Right now, he was planning to explaining to Boro and the others about the hidden area of the hidden floor, the Big Breeders were fake, the quests that they were doing were also fake. The quest that they were doing right now, the grand quest, was the real quest.

Boro asked to give it short and Khun literally gave him the short explanation that made him even more confused. When he asked for longer explanation, Khun gave him one but it made him puzzled with how complicated the explanation was. Hockney was helping Khun by writing some words on his canvas for Boro and Sachi to read.

He wrote:

If you don't understand, just memorize.

1. You've been to Hidden Floor.

2. We came to meet data of Zahard.

3. Big Breeder is actually an enemy and his quests are fake.

4. What we beat just now is the real one!

"Yeah. So, you do understand" said Khun with a cool smile after explaining.

"Understand?! Would all of that make senses when you are suddenly hearing it? Are you memorizing it?" Boro asked, pissed. "Let's go, Sachi! I'm going to lose my mind if I keep traveling them!"

"Whatever, just forget it."

Bam awkwardly laughed. He then showed to the others about the scroll that will lead them to the next stage.

In the same time, Hansung Yu and Endorsi who left to the quarantine area were back. Earlier, they left to bring those who were in the quarantine area. Now that they returned, they should have came with the other data. Surprisingly, the two of them were the only one who returned.

Turned out, all the data in the quarantine area had been massacred, killed.

Hansung Yu didn't explain things to them and said that he was leaving to look for Batis so that they will leave together to next stage.

Charlotte who wrapped her arms around Bam said, "I think he will be happy enough to get to spend time with his wife first."

"If he isn't willing to leave, I won't force him. I'm not that cruel" said Hansung Yu as he walked away.