chapter -82

I have decided to go to the psychiatrist the next day during my college hours. Discussing with Abhimaan is not an option cause he won't be listening to me.

I was searching for the best psychiatrist in the city when Abhimaan came into the living room.

“ I have to go back to Jaipur urgently."
"Anything serious?"
"No."
"Then?"
"I can't always stay here, right? I have a whole business to see." He replied in a irritated voice.

"Why are you getting irritated then?"
"Sorry for that. I will be leaving in 2 hours."
"Should I prepare something for you to eat?"
"It's alright. I will directly eat there."
"Okay."

I am little sad as he denied eating with me.
He went  towards our bedroom and packed his things.

"Abhimaan!"
"I am sorry if I made you angry. I was just worried about you." I rushed and hugged him tightly.

"This is the first time ever I have heard my name from you."  He hugged back.

"So you heard only your name ? Not the sentence?" I asked.

He laughed it off .

--------------------------

"No good bye kiss?" I asked him.

"I thought you didn't like my kisses." He said
"Haww! Who said that?  If not you then who will kiss me?"

"You know, you are childish sometimes."  He chuckles.

"Too bad, the fact is already known to me." I sticked my tongue out which was suddenly captured by him and ended up having a kiss like no other day.

"See ya soon ,babygirl." He winked and went out of the apartment.

My face is burning. I fanned my face using my hand and rushed over to the balcony to wave him for the last time.

After a couple of hours I booked an appointment with the psychiatrist.

The same evening I went to the psychiatrist.

"May I know your issue, Mrs. Baraskar?" The doctor asked.
I narrated how Mr. Baraskar was behaving moody and the nightmares.

"I think there must be some incidents in pasts which triggered him. If you don't mind can I know them?"

I said all the incidents starting from our marriage to previous week's incident.

"As per my understanding, he didn't get time to relieve all his pain and suffering and one after the other incidents didn't help him to cope. I think in most of the cases you dealt the situation and it made him dependant on you emotionally more. "

"The nightmares which we are saying is more likely a state of panic. He may get restless not finding you near him and as you said that you both are living separately for your studies, he might think you both would go distant and eventually you too would leave him. So every little thing makes him insecure and makes him overreact."

"I would never leave him. Why would he think that?"
"Our thoughts not always in our control."
"It's not a big issue right?"
"No but if you let it untreated then he might get anxiety."

"Any medicines?"
"No. You just have to assure him about your present and future.  Ask him to spend time with his close ones as much as he can."

"Anything more?"
"No"
"Thank you , doctor."
"My pleasure, Mrs. Baraskar." I paid the fees and then informed Prakruti aunty about this at night via Mr. Baraskar's phone.

I thought she would get emotional and blame me for all these but thankfully she understood.

I called him every night and had late night talks till he didn't sleep.