chapter-6: Kriya eloped

I saw a letter sticked to the mirror. I turned to Sanam and said to bring Krushi and Kriya's parents along with Abhimaan's parents , daadu , my mom
, Abhishek and Pritika.
Krushi came worried.
"Nini is not there in the washroom, Vishal."
If it was any other time then I would be very happy as she took my name.
" Where is Sanam?" She asked breathing heavily. Is she gonna panic?
"Krushi-"
"Where is Sanam?" she raised her voice.

                     Krushi's POV

Nini wasn't opening the door and wasn't even responding.
After few minutes Vishal broke the door.
"Cockroach head needs to work on his hotel's doors.  What is the use when it can easily be broken?" I thought.
When the door opened I rushed into the room and checked the bathroom. She was not there.
I came out and saw only Vishal was there.
"Where is Sanam?"
"Krushi-"
"Where is Sanam?" I slightly raised my voice . I don't like to stay with strangers in a room alone. It's not like anything happened to me I the past. It makes me suffocated.
I know I am being rude but it's making me uncomfortable.
"Oh girl just be quiet. Everyone are coming"   he shouted.
It must be something bad orelse as per my observation he is a calm person.

                    Vishal's POV

She flinched.
I feel bad for shouting at her. I am sorry baby. Understanding the situation she kept quiet.
After sometime everyone was there in the room. Not much people had come to wedding . Only some business clients, family friends and close relatives. But they are enough to make stories if they got to know the bride ran away.

"What happened dear? Why you called us ? Krushi what happened?"  Kriya's mom asked .
I gave the letter to Krushi.
"Read it aloud." She gave me a questioning look. Nonetheless she started to read.
______________________________________
Dear all,
I have disappointed you. I am sorry. I know what I have done is the worst and can't be forgiven.
I didn't want this marriage. I am sorry Abhimaan. I tried my best to love you. I tried talking to you few days before the wedding but you were busy . And before that I was afraid if you do the same thing which you did in college. I would die out of guilt if anything happens to you. Please don't try to find me . This time I will kill myself if you come. Please let me go. I am sure that you will get a perfect girl for you who would love you as much as you would love her. Love cannot be forced Abhimaan.
I know it's too late to say something like this but I couldn't gather any courage to say all this.
Maa baba I am sorry. For me you have to bear all these humiliation.
Nono I am sorry . Even after being asked thousand times by you I didn't say my problems. Please forgive your Nini.
Till you finish this I will be far away. Please don't find me.
I am sorry again.
______________________________________

She ended the letter with heavy voice.
She even lost her balance but me and Sanam supported her in time.
I looked at Abhimaan. He was guilty, enraged, sad.

                Abhimaan's POV

It felt like someone has taken out my organs. My whole world destroyed. My one childish act would  cost this much , I never thought.

I felt a sudden stinging pain  on my cheeks.

================================================================