chapter-67

Author's POV

Krushi came inside the room and saw someone sleeping beside Aarav. She checked that person and saw that it was Abhimaan.

"When did he come here? He wasn't in the room when I woke up."
"It's because I was sleeping on floor! You seriously didn't notice me!" Abhimaan screamed in his mind.

"Aaru, babu, wakey wakey. Sun rised." She picked him but he snuggled to her neck.

*Sigh*
"How to wake him up now?" She said.
"I am too waiting for that missy." Abhimaan thought.

"Mr. Baraskar!" She shook him.
"What are you? My mother! Even my mother doesn't wake me up like this!" He said in his mind.
"Hey! Wake up. Everyone is waiting for you for arti." She said.
"Let them wait!" He said in his mind.
*Krushi groaned*
"Let's see how you will not wake up." She switched off the AC.
"Wake up."
He still didn't wake.
"Don't regret it later." She hit his butt pretty hard.
He flinched and stood .
"Why did you do that!" He whined.
"Then what should I do. You were not waking up. At first I thought to throw water on you but I am not a fan of wasting water and then I thought to press the pillow on your face till you don't wake up but what to do I can't attempt to murder my husband, right?" She gave him an innocent look.
He just agaped.
"You are crazy! Who wakes up their husband like this! I thought you will wake me up by peppering kisses on my face orelse run your fingers through my hair." He said with a dreamy face and sat on the bed.

"But you! Can't you be little romantic?" He pouted.
Krushi was looking at him as if he was an alien.
"Go freshen up quickly."

"Such an unromantic person."  He said and walked to the washroom.
"Wait."
"What now!" He was getting irritated.
Krushi walked upto him and pulled him down to her height by his shirt.

"Good morning, husband." She pecked him on his cheek still carrying Aarav.

"Now go." She pushed him little.
He smilingly went inside the washroom.

"How many times you peed? You seem heavy." She asked Aarav.

Krushi tickled Aarav to wake. Soon the room filled with his laughter.
"You were too acting?" She tickled him more.

Within 15 minutes, Abhimaan came out wearing his clothes.
Krushi took Aarav to the washroom and bathed him. Abhimaan too joined to help her but him and Aarav went against her by playing with water and wetting her.

"Argh! Seriously! I have to change it now! You go out and let me wash him!" Krushi shouted. Abhimaan went out not before splashing water on her. Aarav was completely enjoying it.
"You like it when your uncle troubles Bua, huh?"
"Naughty boy." She said and splashed water on him.
_______________________________________________

Krushi was trying to make Aarav wear his diaper but he was playing with his legs by either raising them in air or by moving.

"Aarav, wear this. Don't move your legs."
"Let me do that." Abhimaan took the diaper from her and made him wear it by playing with him a little.

" Learn it from me missy." He teased her.
"Okay I will. Now take these clothes and make him wear it and come down. Be quick."
She turned to go from there but felt something pulling her saree.
Abhimaan was pulling it. She raised her eyebrow asking him what had happened.
He just came close and placed a feathery kiss on her forehead. Krushi closed her eyes due to the soft feeling.
"Good morning." He wished.
She passed him a smile and went downstairs to do the arti.

_______________________________________________

Krushi dismissed Rohan and Shanti from the kitchen. She wanted the kitchen to herself.  She started with the dessert.
She then cut vegetables for breakfast. She felt someone touching her bare waist. As a reflex she swiftly turned and punched that person.
"Shit! Sorry!! Are you okay?" She had punched Abhimaan on his chest.
As an impact he bowed down holding his chest.
"I am so sorry. I did it as a reflex. I am sorry." She continuously chanted sorry to him.
"Is it paining?" She was really concerned about him.
"Obviously it will pain! How can you hit your husband!" He got annoyed as whenever he tries to start any skinship she flinches or reacts too fast and punches.