chapter-33 : Give it a shot

Krushi's POV

I am so happy that dad woke up. I can't even express how happy I am. I rushed inside the hospital as soon as we reached.
I barged into his room and stood there for some seconds. It felt as a dream come true.
He opened his arms and signalled me to come to him. I ran into his arms and held him tight and cried my heart out. He kept patting my back.
"Sanam..... Is..... Is dead." I sobbed.
He rubbed my back to calm me down.
"I don't want to stay here. Let's go from here. Please." I cried.
"We will go soon. Don't worry." Dad said.
Mom, Vishal and badi maa came into the room. I pulled out myself and gave way to mom.
Mom hugged dad tightly.
"I thought you would leave me forever." Mom cried.
"How could I leave you! You are stuck with me forever. You willingly came to me, remember? I pity you, you have to bear my annoying a$$." Dad said
Yes mom and dad had a love marriage and they were high school sweethearts. They both walked on thorns (idiom) to make their parents aka my grandparents agree.

Mom hit dad softly while dad laughed. They still love each other. It's like their love increases with each day. They are always my ideal couple.
Vishal got a call and he went out. We all had a group hug and then the doctor entered.
"Hope I didn't come in a wrong time." He said smilingly.
"No. Not at all." Dad replied.
"I have a good news for you." He waited for sometime to increase our eagerness. And we being we, we all too teased the doctor by giving no emotion face.
"You will be discharged tomorrow." He said dejectedly.
We all laughed at him.
"Sorry we were teasing you." Dad said.
"Thank you doctor." I said. He gave us a smile and went away.
Vishal came and greeted dad. We all had a quality time.
"You all should go now. I and Vishal will accompany dad tonight." I announced.
"No. I won't. I will stay with him tonight." Mom declared.
"Hey sweetheart! Let me spend some time with my daughter. She will go back to her University after few weeks. So let her stay tonight. We can spend time together after we go home and I am not going to leave you for a second. I will stick to you." Dad winked at mom. She was flushed with red.
I did a faked a cough.
"Dad you can continue your romance behind doors." Mom ran out of the room being all flustered. We laughed at her adorable behaviour.
All went to Baraskar's villa with Vishal.
Dad and I talked a lot.
" How are you?" He suddenly asked.
"Good dad"
He again asked me," How are you?"
I sighed. "Not good, dad. I want to get out of all this mess as soon as possible. I wanted my life to be with Sanam but now.......... I could have divorced him dad later and we both would have been happy forever like those in fairy tales. But he left me."
" Fairy tales are not true sweetie. But one thing it's true about it. That is you have to fight the dragons to get a happy ending. And in today's world the only dragon you have to fight is you. You are only the warrior and you are only the obstacle." He patted by head and wipes my tears.
Vishal came back.
The doctor came again and checked dad again. He asked him to rest more and have less fat diet and exercise regularly.
Vishal and I went out of the room allowing dad to rest.
We both sat on the chairs. We didn't talk.
"I am sorry about her today." He started first.
"It was not your fault. She loved you from a very long time and she couldn't take it more."
"She's such a child. I never saw her like that."
" I don't know but I would suggest you to give her a chance as she loved you from a very long time and she's also a good girl."
He kept quiet.
"Don't think much. Try it Vishal. I am not saying just go and get into the relationship. Just talk to her. Take time to know her. Go on dates and before doing that just say that you want to be sure about her. This would be better and you won't give her false hopes that you will definitely fall for her. Think about it. If you feel like trying then go for it orelse no. I am with you."
"You know. You and Abhimaan both are good at giving advices. You both give lantern to the lost person and let him find his own way out rather than holding his hands and showing him the way."
" Hey! Don't put me and him at same boat. We both are different." I scrunched my nose.
He laughed looking at me.
"You both should try giving your relationship a shot, Krushi."
"No Vishal." I got up.
" Why?"
"It's different."
"How is it different? You are giving me advices to give a chance to Somya while you are denying it for Abhimaan."
I kept quiet as I didn't know what to say.
"Krushi, Abhimaan is not like a typical businessman who is too matured, too cold for business, ruthless or anything. He is soft. Ofcourse he is too much matured for his business skills and all but in regular basis he is too much into his family. Even if he's any important project he'd manage time for his family. He's always been in search of true love and he thought it was Kriya. He was nurtured with much care and love from his childhood so he's too childish when it comes to love but I can assure you that he can be the most understanding one also. He understood his fault and dealt every situation after the marriage calmly. His parents are not talking to him for his deed still he didn't say anything and bore everything. Your every hurtful words, his parents' silent treatment, his grandfather's anger after he knew that you loved someone. He's always calm with you. You know, his mother always made his favourite dessert whenever he got a project and completed it successfully but aunty didn't even spare him a glance yesterday. Give him a chance Krushi. I can assure you that he can defeat the whole universe for you. I think I gave you a long speech. Give it a thought. I am going to bring some foods for us."
He left.
He was too suffering but didn't show. How can I give him a chance when Sanam is still in my memories? How can he give me a chance when he still loves Nini?

Should I give him a chance? Or not?

================================================================
Any advice for Krushi?
.
.
.
.
.
.
Guys thank you for voting and eagerly waiting for my updates. I'm so happy that you all are loving my story.

I thought to upload it after 11:50 pm but due to some reasons I am posting it now.
Enjoy Folks!!