chapter-29

Abhimaan's POV

I got a call from my PA and he said I had to be present in the office urgently. I wanted to inform Krushi but she was on the call and she looked sad so I informed Ritik and went. I wanted to complete the work ASAP. I got to know that the investors had accepted our company's proposal and I had to visit them in Paris after 2days. It took me about one hour to complete the meeting with my colleagues for paper work.

It was a big project as well as a big news. I always share my news with maa first but she's not talking to me. So I decided to give this news first to Krushi as she had also shared the sad news of Sanam to me first. Now atleast this will lift her mood. Maybe. I took out my phone to call her.
" Seesh.... I don't have her phone number."
I rushed to my car and asked the driver to drive to home.
I ran to my room after reaching but she was not there. I went to her mom's and badi maa's room but she was not there too.
She must be with Kaira.
"Kaira where is Krushi?"
"I don't know bhai."
Where did she go?
"She must be in her room Bhai. She was saying she had an important work."
"She is not there."
"She must be with her Loverboy, Manny." Someone said from behind and it was Aarna.
"Don't call me that! And if you don't know anything then shut your mouth. Don't say stupid things about her."
"Whatever. I saw her hugging Vishal."
"So. Like you never hugged a man before.  FYI Krushi and Vishal are friends and friends can hug each other. Hugging is common in US right? Then why is it bothering you?"
Her mind never settles. I huffed.
I went to Vishal's room.
"Is Krushi here?" I asked him.
"Why would she be here?" He asked me back.
"I was looking for her but she's not there anywhere."
"She must be with her mom. Did you check there?"
"Yes"
"Let's check the whole house."
"Let's go."

We checked the whole house. She was not there.
"What's happening?" Maa, Anu aunty and chachi asked.
"Krushi is not there in the house." Vishal answered.
"Did you check in her mom's room?" Anu aunty asked.
"Yes, we searched everywhere."
Krushi's mom and badi maa came downstairs.
"Was Krushi with you?" Chachi asked Krushi's mom.
"Yes, we chatted for sometime and then I went to call Ved. I haven't seen her after that." Aunty said.
"Did anything happen?" Payal aunty asked.
"She's not there. I didn't find her anywhere in the house."
"She must be outside. You don't have to worry." Nikita aunty said.
What! Your daughter is not there anywhere in the house and you don't seem to bother.
"Don't worry. She will be fine and she always does this." Payal aunty said as if she read my thoughts.
"Always does that! Is she mad or what!! This girl! I already had told her to inform me before going somewhere as she's new here. Still doesn't understand. What if someone kidnaps her or something bad happens?" I groaned.
"It would be less bad than this unwanted marriage." Nikita aunty said and went away.
It was a direct attack by her.
"Don't mind her. She will be back safe." Payal aunty patted and went to Nikita aunty.
Her words were poisonous dart aimed on my heart.
I waited for 30 mins and Vishal too.
"This girl is still not here. I am going to find her. Check her location." I asked Vishal.
"You have her phone number, right?"
"No." He replied.
I groaned in frustration.
"Bhai, I checked bhabi's Snapchat location and she's in Mall of Jaipur." Kaira said.
"What's she doing there?" I murmured.
"I am going."
"I am too coming with you." Vishal said and I nodded.

We went to the mall and searched her everywhere.
"Where is she? I promised her dad to take care of her Vishal."  My eyes were about to tear up.
He patted my shoulder.
"Let's check the food court. We haven't check there." Vishal suggested.
We went there and what we saw really blowed our mind.
Krushi was eating. Actually not eating, she was gobbling everything she had ordered.
I was hell worried about her and here she was enjoying her each bite.
We both went near her and stood infront of her. But didn't even bothered to look at us rather was busy moaning with every bite of cheese pizza closing her eyes.
Seriously!
I looked at Vishal. He was looking at me with an amusing smile.
"What will I do with her?" I mentally groaned.

We both sat infront of her. She still didn't come out of her dreamland.
"What are you doing here?" She didn't respond.
"Abhimaan she has her earphones, she won't listen you." Vishal said.
I thought to pay her for making me worried.
I looked at Vishal and smirked and he understood what I was thinking. He returned the smirk.
We both started to eat from her plates.
And till she completed her pizza slice which she was eating, we completed everything ordered by her.
"You should keep your eyes open in public places." I pulled her earphones out.

                     Krushi's POV

The pizza was so tasty. Woah.
My eyes automatically wanted to close so I put my earphones and selected a k-pop song ( who doesn't like Kpop?)
I closed my eyes and started enjoying the music and food.
Total mood.
I was in my own world till someone pulled my earphones and said -

"You should keep your eyes open in public places."

I was hella annoyed. This person is inviting his death.
I opened my eyes immediately and saw two persons sitting infront of me. And that two persons were my so called husband and his bestfriend.
"What are you two doin' here?" I asked annoyingly.
They both kept quiet and smiled.
"Are you both high?"
They didn't reply anything and kept looking at me amusingly.
They looked too suspicious.
"Leave them Krushi. Focus on your food." I thought.
My plates were empty!!!!
I didn't even taste the momos.
Arrrrrrggghhhhhhh!!!!!
I closed my eyes and mentally screamed.
"I will kill you both!!"
"You broken millionaires!!!"
I huffed and went out of the food court after paying.
They both were following me in the mall. That's so annoying.
Whenever I would look back, they would behave as if they were looking for someone.😤😤😤😤.
Then an evil idea came to my mind 😈😈😈.

================================================================

What will she do? Any idea?.