chapter-26: Aarna

Abhimaan's POV

I was drying my hair when someone shouted my name. To be honest, it startled me. I ran downstairs and there I got a the biggest surprise. It was Nikhil.
"Niiikkkk" I shouted. He detached himself from Vishal and ran to me. He hugged me tight.
"I can't breathe, I can't breathe" I tapped his shoulder.
"Oops.... Sorry." He smiled sheepishly.
"Where is Sameera?"
"She's outside. I forgot about her in excitement. Hehe."
"Oh God! Such an horrible person." I teased him.
"Not more than you." He gave a comeback.
I huffed.
"By the way she too came."
"No way..... Why did you bring her!!" I groaned in frustration.
"You know she's is Sameera's best friend and she wanted her to come with us. I couldn't say no to her."
"Okay."
"Hey Abhimaan!!!! Congratulations for your marriage. Sorry we couldn't come as Nik had an important meeting to attend." She hugged me.
I pulled out of the hug.
"What happened? Why are you down? Did something happened?"
"I-"  before I could continue saying a girl came and hugged me.
Oh God!! I knew who it was.
"Didn't you miss me?" She said.
I tried to push her but she didn't bulge.
"I know you missed but please stop hugging me Aarna." She hesitantly pulled off.
"Where is Kriya ?" Nikhil asked to save me from this woman.
"Uh.... Ummm.... Nikhil..."
Everyone came to the drawing hall.
Nikhil, Sameera and Aarna went towards maa and papa and touched their feets. Even though they lived in US for long , they didn't forget their culture. They greeted everyone.
"Where is Kriya, aunty?" Nikhil asked maa.
"Let's go to the dining hall. We will talk there. Shanti, take them to the guest room. Freshen up quickly and come."
We waited for them in drawing room.
They came after sometime and we went to the dining hall. Kaira helped Krushi to walk. They were coming slowly.
We all seated on our seats. Warna sat near me on Krushi's chair.
"This is-"
"This is bhabi's seat, Aarna di. It was made specially for bhai's wife. Please take another seat." Pritika said.
Yes, I had specially made this chair for Kriya but yesterday Krushi sat. It's not that I am complaining. She is my wife so all good.
"It's okay Pritika I am sure she won't mind." She said.
Why is she so stubborn!!
"Trust me Aarna di she will mind." This time Abhishekh said.
I love you my siblings. You are the best.
They both turned to Krushi. Now the answer depends on Krushi.

                      Krushi's POV

Pritika and Abhishek turn towards me giving me looks. They narrowed their eyes as if asking me not to deny what they said.
"What is going on!" Krushi said in her mind.
I raised my right brow signalling what was going on. They gave me pleading looks to accept what they said. They both mouthed "please".
I looked at Mr. Baraskar. I tried to read him and he looked little uncomfortable by her presence.
"Ofcourse I will be bothered if you sit beside my husband." I said to the bleached hair girl sitting near Mr. Baraskar.
Everyone was taken aback mainly Badi maa and mom because they never had thought I will accept this relationship so quickly.
"Will you please get up?" She and the other two guests were looking with wide eyes. Maybe thinking where was Kriya di.
She got up and was about to sit beside Vishal but Somya quickly sat near him.
"It's my seat . You can go somewhere else." She said. This was another shock to all as Somya was a girl who never denied others and was shy to speak a word but today.

Why everything seems odd?
That girl sat near Ritik who was infront of me.
I sat near Mr. Baraskar.
"You must be thinking why she is there in place of Kriya." Aunty started to which they all nodded.
Aunty narrated everything except the forced part and added some lies like I had to marry him to save the honour of both the families.
The couple was very understanding. But that girl didn't give any expression.
At the mean time, the breakfast was served.
"Damn girl you got a total package." She exclaimed which was more like a taunt.
"What do you mean? Please enlighten me." I asked.
" You are lucky to marry him. He is the most eligible bachelor in the country. He was also mentioned in top 5 most handsome billionaire in the world in New York magazine. You won't be having any money problem in future. If I knew Kriya was eloping, I would have came early so I could have replaced her and marry him." She said dreamily.
I had a strong urge to scrunch my nose and I couldn't even stop myself from scrunching.
"Oh God! another gold digger" I groaned mentally.
"First of all he may be the most eligible bachelor or a handsome billionaire or may have fortunes but I don't need anyone to pay for my daily things. I can buy my own things even if they are cheap. If you wanted to marry him then why weren't you present on the wedding. Anything can happen at the end, right? You lost your chance." I said.
"Maa let's eat. Krushi has to take medicines." Mr. Baraskar said.
What medicines? I was confused. I turned towards him.
He looked at me and squeezed my hand and said," those medicine that the doctor gave you yesterday. Did you forget?"
"Please just say yes" he whispered.
I nodded.
We were eating quietly till she again spoke up.
"Do you have plans to divorce each other?" She asked sweetly as if she was asking a candy from her parents.

My life, my marriage, my husband why does it concerns you! Why didn't you come when you are so eager to marry him! I would not be in this situation if you had been present.
I wanted to reply this to her but-
"Nope. We want to give a chance to our marriage." Mr Baraskar said.
WHAAT!
I kicked him under the table.
He groaned but endured it.
Mom and badi maa looked at me with surprise.
I just glared at him.
Everyone was uncomfortable with the current situation but she was the only one eating.
"Please eat. Why are you all uncomfortable? I know it because I was a psychology student." She said.
"Still you didn't know that this person was uncomfortable by your presence." I murmured.
"Did you say something?" She asked me.
"Oh I was saying that still you didn't-" a hand was on my mouth. It was my husband's.
"Oh! She was saying that she didn't say anything." He replied. I narrowed my eyes at him.
"Guys if you have any plans to divorce please inform me. I am still available Abhimaan." She said.
Oh come on!!
I slammed my palms on the table.
"Seriously! By looking at your ring finger it seems that you are in a relationship and here you are romanticizing to marry my husband. Be faithful to your fiancée girl."
"Why are you getting serious? I was just joking."
"Is anyone laughing at your jokes? This situation may be a joke for you but not for others. Being a former psychology student you couldn't even understand. You should again do the psychology course as you still don't know when to joke and when not to." With that I continued eating.

================================================================

I am going towards more drama

Guys please vote and don't be afraid to comment if you see any grammatical errors