Chapter 2

Treacherous Heart

Chapter 2

His Name

I was on the library reading my notes for the quiz later on. Aria was nowhere to be found so I was alone. Tumayo ako at lumapit isa sa mga bookshelves. I saw a chair at iyon ang ginamit ko para abutin ang isang libro. I was about to get it when it slipped into my hands.

“Oww!" Dali dali kong sinundan ang boses na iyon and theres a guy holding my book and massaging his head na natamaan ko ata.

I my lips parted as I realized who it was.

“Sorry, hindi ko sinasadya. Does it hurt?" I said saka naman ito tumango.

“I'm fine-" May sasabihin pa sana ito ngunit may humila na sakanya dahilan ng pagkalaglag ng libro . I bend my knee a little bit to get my book. I sat back and continue my readings.

What kind of reunion is that. Just thinking of what happened embarrass me. The memory of us play again inside my head and that's lead of forgetting I still have a class.

Kung hindi pa ako sinundan ni Aria sa library ay malamang hindi na ako naka attend pa sa quiz. All of our classmates attention was on the clock waiting for 3pm. Biyernes ngayon at maagang natatapos ang klase for students have their time for sports and choose clubs na pwedeng salihan.

As the time struck at 3 the bell rang and witness the whole class starting to have life. Melody made her way on me.

“Anong club sasalihan mo?"She asked holding her bag in her shoulder. You can say that Melody is kind of boyish and I admire her for being strong and shield for our class.

“Kung anong club siguro pipiliin ni Ari" I answered saka naman lumapit saamin si Aria.

“Calling all the interested students who want to join the music club please proceed to gymnasium" It was announced from the speaker. I saw how Aria's eye glimmer. I think she choose the club that best for her.

“Tara?" I saw how her smile glows. Without any words we walk together hand in hand na para bang nasa isang parke lang kami. Pansin ko din ang pagsunod saamin ni Melody.

“You sure bout this?" I ask Aria as we enter the gymnasium. Maraming estudyante ang naroon mula sa iba't ibang clubs and organizations.

“C'mon Aice, we have to try this! Wala tayong mapapala kung hindi tayo susubok, right?" I feel my heart hammered halos nanlalamig na rin ang mga palad ko. Matagal na ako sa eskwelahan na to but I never tried to engage myself in any kinds of clubs.

“Maybe it's the right time to shine Aice! I know you guys can do it!" Melody cheered for us saka nagpaalam para sa volleyball. I left no choice nang hilain na ako ni Aria patungo sa listing.

Nang matapos si Aria sa pagsulat ng kanyang pangalan ay lumipat na ito sa ibang linya to get her assigned number. She also warned me that's made me laugh.

I look at the paper and feel my knees getting weak  ni hindi ko magawang isulat ang pangalan ko, I could hear some students at my back na nagrereklamo just like that it put me other pressure.

“Let me..what's your name?" It caught off guard how he get the pen in my palm. Weak smile formed in my lips, this guy again.

“Aice Adanes" I said. He also ask me for the spelling of my name then after he wrote mine, he also write his name

Kali Alexandre Llamerez

I silently read his name. Even his name is beautiful. After writing our names we both proceed to another line.

“You're the crying lady"

I did not say anything as if I lost some words. Then it follow his soft chuckle. I bit my lower bit amaze how he gets the attention of others just by doing that.

“Hindi ba?" Sagot nito saka kinuha ang number at iniabot sakin.

“Crying lady, what funny nickname to remember" I said and pass him. I wave my number to Ari and walk towards her. Suddenly I feel like I need to hide from him. I can not let him see my red face.

“Ari!" He waves his hand. Damn what a very unfortunate situation. Magkakilala sila.

“Told yah, magkikita pa tayo!" He said and saw my cousin eyes full of adoration towards Kali.

“Sinundan mo'ko?" She joked and just like that they already created a world that no one could enter. I stayed silent for minutes until Kali throw his attention to my existence.

“Hello Aice! We reunite! It's nice to see you again"  I smiled a little bit and nod. I still lost of words .

“You can call me, Kal"

After that short interaction my mind keeps singing his name as if my brain addicted to it.