𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐏𝐀𝐃𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐓

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

have a biscuit

have a biscuit

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

One of the best things about the aftermath of the second task was that Elira and Harry were finally back to normal. The group of four that Hogwarts considered the "golden quartet" was complete once again and were strolling the halls happily together.

As they entered March, the weather became much drier, but cruel winds skinned their hands and faces every time they went out onto the grounds. There were delays in the post because the owls kept being blown off course. Elira's owl, Regulus, which Harry has been using for the past year, got so tired of battling the harsh winds that he fell sick for a week after delivering Sirius's reply.

Be at stile at the end of the road out of Hogsmeade (past Dervish and Banges) at two o'clock on Saturday afternoon. Bring as much food as you can.

"He hasn't really come back to Hogsmeade?" Ron asked incredulously.

"It looks like it, doesn't it?" Hermione said.

"I can't believe him!" Harry exclaimed tensely, "If he's caught..."

"Made it so far, though, hasn't he?" Ron mentioned. "And it's not like the place is swarming with dementors anymore."

"If you want to blame someone, blame the Ministry," Elira rolled her eyes. "Those stupid bastards."

"You do know that Dad works at the Ministry, right?" Ron raised a brow.

"Oh, right," Elira muttered. "Well, I'll just blame Fudge then, never liked the man anyways. He's too self-centered."

Harry chuckled at her bluntness. Only Elira would have the courage to openly say her dislike for the Minister for Magic.

The four Gryffindors approached the final lesson of the afternoon, Potions, much more cheerfully, all eager to meet up with Sirius the following day.

"Shit!" Elira exclaimed suddenly. Harry immediately turned to look at her in concern. "I forgot my textbook!"

"You can just share with me—"

But Elira was already bolting down the corridor before Harry could even finish.

Elira speedily ran in the direction of the Gryffindor tower, accidentally bumping into several students on the way. Reaching an empty corridor, she took this opportunity to run as fast as she could. She was quite certain that Snape would take points from Gryffindor again if she was late.

"Elira..."

The blue-eyed girl halted. She looked at her surroundings to see where the voice had come from but saw no one. She simply shrugged it off, thinking that her mind was only playing tricks on her.