𝐈𝐈. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐂𝐔𝐏

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

jealousy, jealousy

jealousy, jealousy

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

After Elira defended Fred and George, Mrs. Weasley had become more tolerant and open-minded about their future plans. Though she still wants them to be a Ministry worker like Mr. Weasley and Percy, she hasn't purposely tried to stop them from achieving their dreams anymore and has apologized for her harsh actions.

It was the day of the Quidditch World Cup and Harry, Ron, the twins, and the girls were woken up early by Mrs. Weasley. As usual, she had the most trouble with Elira as the girl just wouldn't get out of bed.

Harry went inside Elira's shared room with Ginny, now with Hermione as well, and decided to help Mrs. Weasley.

"I'll go wake her up, Mrs. Weasley." Harry offered.

"Oh, thank you, dear." Mrs. Weasley smiled gratefully. "Go down for breakfast once you're done."

The woman headed out of the room and let Harry deal with the girl deep in her slumber. The bespectacled boy gazed fondly at the beauty lying before him.

Some strands of her brown hair were covering her face, and Harry's fingertips unconsciously moved it, revealing her fair skin. He noticed a few blemishes on her cheeks and forehead, as well as tiny little freckles, but in Harry's opinion, it only made her look even more beautiful.

Snapping out of his trance, Harry brought his hands to Elira's waist and began tickling her. A few seconds later, the girl jolted awake and immediately slapped Harry's arm.

Harry laughed loudly. "What?"

"Why would you do that, you little-"

"It's one of the ways I know would wake you up." Harry smirked and stood up from her bed. "Come on, Mrs. Weasley's waiting for us with breakfast downstairs."

Elira took a quick shower and opted to go for a cropped, white top, a green blazer, along with green patterned trousers, and white shoes. She was going to show her support to Ireland, despite Ron and Harry being in favor of Bulgaria.

(pic of the outfit above)

One thing that she liked about muggles is the way they dress. Wizards, in her opinion, have an outdated sense of style and could use a makeover.

"Why do we have to be up so early?" Ginny said, yawning in between her words.

"Because we have a bit of a walk to do." Mr. Weasley replied.

"Walk?" Harry asked, taking a bite of his toast. "Are we walking to the World Cup?"

"No, no, that's miles away." Mr. Weasley answered. "We only need to walk a short way. It's just that it's very difficult for a large number of wizards to congregate without attracting muggle attention. We have to be very careful about how we travel at the best of times, and on a huge occasion like the Quidditch World Cup-"