𝐈𝐗. 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐀𝐃𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐒

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗

do more with less

do more with less

╚═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╝

The adrenaline that the Gryffindors felt after they won the match soon died down as they now busied themselves with their classes. Elira was peacefully completing one of her homework in the common room when Harry suddenly placed himself beside her.

"Hey, El." He grinned.

"What do you want, Haz?" She asked, not looking up from her homework.

Harry frowned at the lack of attention she was giving him, but continued his question, nonetheless. "Wanna go on a late-night adventure?"

Elira furrowed her eyebrows at Harry's words. Late-night adventures with Harry never turned out well, it usually ended up with them getting detention because they got caught by Mr. Filch or his cat, Mrs. Norris.

"Missed getting detentions?" She asked.

Harry laughed softly. "Definitely not, but I need to check something."

"And you need me because...?"

"So someone can take the fall with me." Harry shrugged, which earned him a hit from Elira. Chuckling, he quickly defended himself. "I'm just kidding!"

"You better be." Elira huffed.

"So?" Harry placed his chin on top of his palm, gazing intently at Elira. "Will you go with me?"

"Fine." She reluctantly agreed. She couldn't say no to Harry anyways and whatever he was up to seemed way too good to pass out.

"Yes!" Harry pumped his fist in the air. "Meet you back here at midnight."

True to her words, Elira went down the common room ten minutes before 12 to wait for Harry. She had to lightly tiptoe past Hermione due to the girl being a light sleeper. A simple sneeze will manage to wake her up.

While waiting for Harry, she decided to read a book about Muggles that she found in the library. In a way, she found them quite interesting. Elira couldn't imagine a world without magic as she grew up with it so figuring out how they lived was fascinating to her. She's thrilled to share some of the information she gathered with Mr. Weasley.

"How long have you been sitting there?" A familiar voice asked.

Looking up from her book, she saw Harry clad in a grey hoodie and striped pyjama pants.

"Not very long," Elira answered.

"Come on," He said, taking Elira's wrist and draping the Invisibility Cloak on them. Harry took out the Marauder's Map and muttered a spell that lit up his wand, which Elira assumes to be "Lumos".