Chapter 20: Are you Afraid?

Mulai dari awal

I just ignore him and continue you to the front, but of course that wouldn't be the end of this embarrassment. Pax and his friends have to cheer me on, but why did they have to use that nickname?

"You go minie Eric; you got this." Pax's friend yelled right next to him.

My face lit up red and I instantly avoided eye contact with Eric, but I quickly took a glance at him to see his shocked face with his eyebrows raised in surprise. I quickly scurry past him to stand with tori and Four.

Four finally said something to break the awkward air.

"You will be connected together with this wire." he explained while he did it. "Then we will inject you with the serum; there you will enter tories fear. From then on tori will instruct you and show you what to do. We will watch everything that happens here on this monitor. Good luck." He finishes.

Four then grabs a serum and hands one to Eric. Four starts giving the serum to Tori as Eric comes my way with the second syringe. I move my long hair out of the way so he will have access to my neck. I take in a nervous breath as his breath covers my neck making it slightly tickle then I feel the needle plunge into my neck.

"Ow." I hissed, holding my neck.

"It was only a little bite. Don't be a little baby; little Eric." He whispers in my ear with a devious grin.

My face was on fire. How do I respond to that? As I look into his eyes about to say something my vision fades to black. Next thing I know is i'm waking up in an empty room with Tori.

"Where are we?" I ask.

"In a room." She pointed out the obvious with the same tone that Eric would use.

"Well obviously, my question is why?" I snap back as I start to look around.

I walked around the whole room trying to find anything, but came up empty. I started tapping the walls to see if we could break one or if there was something hidden. Then out of nowhere a spider crawled right in front of me, so I smashed it and carried on. I could hear tori stopping right behind me so I joked around with her.

"Throwing a tantrum isn't going to get us out of here." I chuckled, but she just screamed, making me whip around to find the problem.

Spiders coming out of any crack they can find in this room, and they all were crawling towards Tori. She freaks out and starts to stop faster, but then they start to climb on her. I then hurried and ran over stomping on a bunch of them in the process.

"Get them off of me." she screams.

"Ok, let's just calm down." I explain a little frazzled.

I started to swipe the bugs off but there were too many and they just kept coming. They started to climb onto me making me slightly uncomfortable . I have never had a problem with spiders , but now I feel disgusted with how many there were. I quickly pulled her to the other side of the room where the bugs were not crawling around. I wipe off the bugs crawling on us. As I finish Tori takes a big calming breath and that was it.  

I jurk up from my seated position. With a heavy breath I look around confused. I then remember that it was all just the fear simulation. None of it was real.

"Good job. Some of the best work I have seen for a first timer." Four congratulates while he unhooks me from the wires. "Now the next step is to conquer your own fears."

"Easier said than done." I muttered back.

"Ok. Next up is Zeke." Eric called out.

Pax's friend started waking up with everyone cheering him on. How am I just now learning his name?