His beast couldn't let her pushing him again and again. She needed to be taught who lead the war here. Who is in charge. She has been a f*cking brat and she needed to be taught a lesson.

"I a-am s-so sorry Ta-"

He shut her with another rough kiss. Y/N's tears and sobs couldn't wait now. She started sobbing. She was tired of stopping him. But giving up would be dangerous now. He was very very enraged.

She didn't want to let him touch her when he wasn't sober enough to recognise how aggressive he was to her.

Y/N shivered when he pulled back once again and stared at her with lustful eyes. She shook her head while her tears flowed endlessly.

"Don't.Please, T--aehyung. Iam sorry. I-I am begging you p-please"

It was that moment when Taehyung's eyes left her face and roamed downwards to take in her form. She was wearing the white silky knee length dress. Her milky thighs were in his display. His licked his lips wanting to make her his.

Taehyung has today, completely lost himself, lost his sanity, lost himself in his anger and jealousy.

Her everything turned him on and with that, he left her wrists.
he left her hand wrists.

Y/N rubbed her sore wrists while a sudden push came from Taehyung making her fall on the big bed. Her teary eyes widened in horror. Oh god! This couldn't be happening.

She closed her eyes weeping for
her fate. She is cursing herself for
today.

Taehyung leaned over her making her breathing hard in fear. Y/N tried to get up but he was already hovering her. He was staring at her tear-stained face. Bringing his face closer to her, he supported his whole self on one elbow and looked at her with a stern gaze. He saw her gulping in fear.

His intense look petrified her.

"Now should I show you more of my fake love? That's how you  But not anymore. Are you satisfied or you want more? Should I use this little pure body of yours? Hmm?"

Y/N whimpered and choked on her sob and trued to push him only to get his hold painfully tightened on her wrist

Y/N whimpered and choked on her sob and trued to push him only to get his hold painfully tightened on her wrist. At last , she meekly whispered, " I-I am sorry."