"Don't you f*cking dare act like I haven't touched you. Jungkook can hug but now I can't even touch you?

And what you said? My fake feelings for you? Don't you dare insult my feelings Lee Y/N. I can bear anything but someone insulting for pure feelings."

"I am so-sorry T-Taeh-"

Taehyung cut her off. " Lee Y/N, I will show you my true colors now, my fake love for you now." Saying this, he pressed his soft lips against her making her groan. Her eyes widened as she thought that her first kiss is ruined by Taehyung like this. She wanted it to be with her Tae but not like this. Not forcing her to kiss him.

 Not forcing her to kiss him

She struggled by moving her shoulders but Taehyung was able to handle her easily. How can he not? He can easily manhandle a 5" 4 girl when he is 6"1. He moved his lips at a faster pace making her aware of his
anger.

Taehyung felt Y/N shaking beneath him in fear so he held her more tightly. Gripping her both wrists with one hand, he started moving his free hand on her back to her waist.

He squeezed her sides making her whimper in his arms. While moving his lips aggressively with her, he pushed his tongue inside her mouth. Y/N struggled again to free her hands but it only made him kissing her more intensely. Her whole body heated with the sudden fulfilment. She was being assaulted by her own love.

When he felt her groaning and crying and writhing in his embrace, he pulled away from her. His forehead touched hers while their breaths mingled as they panted hard. She was still shaking from the rough kiss.  Tears continued to drop from her eyes falling on his cheeks.

It was aggressive and had made her knees weak but she was hell scared but Taehyung was greedy tonight