ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟

Ciara's POV

These last few days with Nolan has been amazing. It's like I'm consistently on cloud nine. With Troy, our love was different. I didn't love him, but I did like him strongly and I knew that with time I'll eventually grow to love him. With Nolan it's a fast burning type of love and I don't mind the burn it brings me. It's a burn that I want to be in. It's wild and fast and free.

Nolan and I were meant to be in each other's life one way or another. I trace his features with my eyes. He's perfect. I did strongly like Troy, but never have I felt as strongly about a man as I do Nolan.

I slowly straddle Nolan's waist, placing a little bit of pressure on him. Since we were already nude earlier, this will make what I want to do easier. I slowly stroke his cock, pausing when I see he's almost waking up. When I finally got him hard, my pussy is tingling and ready for him to be inside me.

I slowly sink down onto his length, biting my lip to hold in my moans. I begin to ride him, not being able to hold in my moans anymore. I was so caught up in my pleasure I was startled when his hands gripped my hips to stop all movement. "You naughty girl." He growls and flips us over, before roughly pulling out of me, just to thrust back into me just as rough.

"Oh, fuck me Nolan." I moan out and he does just that. My nails digging into his back, as he takes me roughly. The last time we made love it was slow and sensual, this time it's pure lust. He smashes his lips against mine, and I desperately try to keep up with him as he continues to take what he wants from me.

He pull out and I whine softly. "Get on your hands and knees." He demands and I scramble to get into position so his cock can get back where I desperately need it. As soon as I'm in place he thrusts into me, gripping my hair and placing a bruising grip on my waist and I cum, trembling as he fucks me through my orgasm before cumming deep inside me.

"Fuck Nolan." I moan as he exits my sensitive pussy and he chuckles.

"Let me go and clean you up, my love."