ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝

I gently flip us over and lay Ciara on to her back, as I kiss along her neck, receiving small whimpers. "My Love, are you sure you want this?" I ask her one more time.

"Yes, I want you to make love to me." She says and that's all it takes for me to continue.

I pull her dress up and over her head, my eyes immediately latching onto her perky breasts. I pinch and pull at her nipples causing a moan to escape as she arches into me. "So beautiful." I murmur to myself and begin to kiss down her body, until I reach her hips. I slowly drag down her panties, my eyes finding her glistening pussy wonderful.

My eyes lock with her as I watch onto her clit and suck gently and her hips buck into my mouth. I place my hands on either side of her hips as she moans and writhes against my mouth. When I felt her getting closer to her orgasm, I spend up my pace and watch as she fell apart on my tongue, trembling in my hold. Her face of pure pleasure, causes my cock to leak more and I take deep breaths to control my lust. I kiss back up her body and I pull away to quickly undress myself.

"Are you ready, Ciara?" I ask as I position myself over her leaking cunt and she nods enthusiastically. I slowly insert my cock into her, both of us moaning as I bottom out in her.

"Nolan please move." She begs and tries to get some friction between us.

I start off at a slow pace, gradually getting faster as I fuck into her. I switch positions so she's hugging me to her as I pound her and she screams out her completion as I continue. "Fuck Nolan." She moans my name and that sound is all it takes for me to cum deep inside her, roaring out my completion.

"Fuck Ciara." I say and connect our lips together. We kiss deeply and passionately before we're forced to break away from lack of air.

After catching our breaths I clean us up to the best of my ability and place Ciara's dress back over her half asleep form and get dressed myself before scooping her up into my arms and heading back to my chambers. I place her into our bed, and gently climb in beside her pulling her to my chest. "I Love you, Ciara."

"I love you too, Nolan." She responds and my heart swells in happiness as I drift off to sleep.