ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛

"I like you too Nolan." Ciara tells me and places a peck on my lips. My eyes widen in surprise at the kiss and I stare at her in awe as she pulls away from me. "Stop looking at me like that."

"You actually like me back?" Is all I'm able to whisper out, in my state of shock.

"Yes, I do Nolan. It was fun watching you panic though." She giggles and I give her a playful glare, which turns her giggles into laughter.

"What a shame it would be if you somehow ended up in this water." I tease and she tries to back up, but I grab her.

"Nolan don't you dare!" She screams and I chuckle, pretending to drop her every now and then.

"What don't you want me to do?" I ask innocently.

"Drop me." She squeals and I drop her gentlyand she yells playfully at me, and pulls me back under as well.

"Watch yourself Nolan." She threatens me playfully as she goes back to washing me. Now that we know where we stand with each other I can fully relax around her and show her the love I've been holding back.

-/-/-/-

"Alright, I have to go to this meeting." I tell Ciara and she chuckles at my sad face.

"You got this King." Ciara says as she fixes my tie and we stand there, looking at each other.

"You're so beautiful, My love." I whisper in the small space between us, and her eyes have the brightest sparkle I've ever seen.

"Nolan, kiss me." She says and I do. My mouth softly touching hers. I can feel the sparks flying between us as she melts into my touch and moaning against my lips as we finally kiss eachother for real. It's better than anything I could've dreamed of. "You have to go now, Nolan." She says against my lips and I groan, not wanting to leave her.

"I'll be right back. Be ready for our date by seven." I tell her, kissing her once more, before forcing myself to leave the room.

I enter into the meeting room, sighing knowing this meeting will be a long one. "We need to discuss the resistance group that's on the rise: The Borne." Justus gets right into the topic.

"Tell me about them." I sit up straight, since this is the first time I have heard of them.

"They want your throne, My King. They have made many threats against the throne and until recently we have finally gotten word that they are planning to strike, we just don't know when." Justus continues and anger washes over me.

"Why is this the first time I'm hearing about this?" I snarl out and the board members flinch away at my tone.

"Before we had it under control, your highness." Figor explains, and I sigh, trying to reign in my anger.

"Figure out when they are attacking and attack beforehand." I tell them and storm out the meeting room and towards my chambers, where the beauty that is Ciara awaits.