ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞

Waking up to Ciara's naked form pressed into mine, is something dreams are made of. I breath in her lemon and honey scent as she continues to sleep next to me.i trace over her features with my eyes. "Good morning Nolan." Ciara says, snapping me out of my staring.

"Good morning, beautiful." I place a kiss on her forehead and I get up, carrying her to the bathroom.

"I told you to stop carrying me Lan." She says playfully, a wide grin on her face as she snuggles further into my chest.

"It must have slipped my mind." I tease back and sit her on the bathroom counter, preparing both of our toothbrushes. We brush in a comfortable silence and I wash both of our faces and moisturize it, then bring us back to bed.

"I'll have Ramón Bring us breakfast. Today I just want to lay around with you for as long as possible." I say and then place a kiss on her lips, as I ring for a maid, to bring our breakfast order to Ramón. After we finish eating we continue to lay around, enjoying each other's presence.

"Mrs. Ciara Respiria." She tests her name out and a delicious shiver runs through my body at that.

"Queen Ciara Respiria." I say as I kiss along her neck, smiling at the small whimpers she lets out.

"Nolan." She moans softly and I get ready to pounce on her, but then my haze of lust and love is broken by the loud knock on my door. I sigh and pull away from her. I make sure she's completely covered before inviting Justus into my chambers.

"Sir, there is no new updates on the restistance. So far they seem to be quiet and not focused on us, which General Lot says is a good thing. We haven't been able to identify anyone or the leader of the restistance group." Justus reports immediately.

"Do we at least know if they are citizens of this kingdom?" I ask him, trying to reign in my frustrations.

"They are citizens of Respiria. We also know they are between 20-30 years of age and most of them are men." He says and I nod, finally getting somewhere.

"Anything else I should know Just?" I ask him. I really want to get back to Ciara.

"That is all, My King. Enjoy yourself." Justus gives me a sly smirk and I chuckle, shaking my head at him, as I wave him away.

I turn back to Ciara, to find that she's sleeping. I curl up with her and fall asleep with her wrapped securely in my arms.