Rose

Damon sits in the console room of the Tardis drawing when his dad walks back in "You finish whatever it was you were doing?" he asks

Damon sits in the console room of the Tardis drawing when his dad walks back in "You finish whatever it was you were doing?" he asks. "Not quite. I stopped the ones in the store though." his dad responds making him nod. The Doctor goes over to the console and makes the Tardis take flight "Where we going?" Damon asks. "I got hold on a signal, I'm taking us there." the Doctor tells him. Damon nods as the Tardis takes off before landing somewhere "Where are we?" he asks. "Same area of London just a few miles west." the Doctor tells him before heading to the door. Damon stands and follows "No." the Doctor tells his son. "Dad, you can't keep me locked up in the Tardis!" Damon exclaims. "It's not safe." the Doctor responds. "It's never safe." Damon glares, crossing his arms. "You have to stay here, it's safe here." his dad tells him. "Dad, enough! I can't stay locked in here anymore, I'm going mad!" Damon exclaims. "I'm trying to keep you safe!" the Doctor retorts. "I know but I've had enough of being stuck in here constantly! You get to see all these places and I'm stuck in here. No offence Tardis." Damon says looking at the time machine's console. The Doctor sighs "Fine, but I tell you to come back here..." he trails off. "I'll come back." Damon nods.

The Doctor and Damon follow the signal to a set of flats and up to a flat with a sealed cat flap, the Doctor crouches down and uses his screwdriver on it. He opens the flap before a blonde on the other side opens it and then the door "What're you doing here?" the Doctor asks. "I live here." Rose responds. "Well, what do you do that for?" the Doctor questions. "Because I do. I'm only at home because someone blew up my job." Rose retorts. "I must have got the wrong signal. You're not plastic, are you? No, bonehead. Bye, then." the Doctor responds, knocking on the blonde's forehead. "You. Inside. Right now." Rose tells him, pulling the Doctor inside. Damon follows his dad and the blonde "Who is it?" a female voice asks. "It's about last night. They're part of the inquiry. Give us ten minutes." Rose calls back. Damon follows the blonde past a bedroom as his dad stops to talk to who Damon assumes is the blonde's mother. "I'm Damon by the way, that's my dad." Damon introduces. "Rose." the blonde responds with a smile. The Doctor walks into the living room "Don't mind the mess. Do you want a coffee?" Rose asks walking into the kitchen. "Might as well, thanks. Just milk." the Doctor responds. "Please, milk and two sugars." Damon smiles. "We should go to the police. Seriously. Both of us." Rose tells the Doctor. The Doctor picks up a magazine from the table "That won't last, he's gay and she's an alien." he comments. Damon shakes his head and looks round the room "I'm not blaming you, even if it was just some sort of joke that went wrong." Rose continues. The Doctor picks up a paperback and flicks through "Hmm. Sad ending." he remarks. "They said on the news they'd found a body." Rose tells them. Damon watches as his dad looks at his reflection in a mirror "Ah, could've been worse. Look at the ears." he says flicking his ears. "All the same, he was nice. Nice bloke." Rose continues not realising that the Doctor isn't listening. The Doctor shuffles a pack of cards while singing Luck Be A Lady "Anyway, if we are going to go to the police, I want to know what I'm saying." Rose sighs as the cards go flying. "I want you to explain everything." Rose tells the Doctor. "Maybe not. What's that, then? You got a cat?" the Doctor asks as the car flap rattles. "No." Rose responds.