I felt something hit me in the back of my skull, and I blacked out almost instantly. That..that idiot had put our mission in jeopardy! If he hadn't been so intent on speaking to me, we would have had a quick mission, and everything would have been fine! It was just another failure in his long line of stupid decisions. When I eventually woke up, I opened my eyesockets to see..a cell. Of course he would have gotten us captured...I was going to request a private torture session with him when we returned to the compound. I sat up on the rock floor to find that I wasn't restrained (that was a mistake on the rebels' end, no doubt), but..he was in the same cell as I was..I wondered if they had a different one he could have gone to..or I could have gone to. My brother gave me a small smile when he saw that I was awake, and I reciprocated with a glare; he had probably surrendered just to annoy me! After a minute of silence, footsteps approached the cell, and a Sans walked in front of the cell, allowing us to see him.

"Let me out!" I demanded.

"I'm afraid that isn't possible." He replied.

"Then let him out!" I pointed at my brother.

"..That is also not possible."

"Ugh.."

"He is not fond of me." My brother enlightened. "I, on the other hand, am very fond of him."

"..That's weird." The Sans muttered. "Anyway, we're a bit busy at the moment, so we'll keep you two here until we can arrange a proper interrogation; enjoy yourselves for the next few days."

"Are you honestly leaving me here with him?!" I was never going to make it..I would die here..

"Yes." The Sans walked away.

I growled, my anger eventually turning into a frustrated yell; I was going to be stuck with my least favorite person in the multiverse..for several days! The cell was empty, only housing us; he sat in one corner, and I sat in the opposite one, glaring at him if he dared to even move. We received a small portion of food once a day, and it was that time when I allowed him to come close, only for a moment, just because I knew that Ink wouldn't have enjoyed it if I had allowed him to die..he wasn't as easy to reset as I was, since he turned to dust when he died. By the time three days had passed, I began to feel a sensation..a need. Ink had trained me to need many things (it had formerly been a way to gain my trust, according to him, and it had worked), such as torture, high-magic-content foods, and his favor...but this need..was probably the worst. I had never been sent on long missions alone because of it, and it was horrible when I didn't have someone that I trusted around when the need came, but it was one that I simply couldn't resist..I needed affection. It didn't matter who it was from; I just needed it, because Ink had trained me to need it, and..the only person I could get it from was..him. I resisted for as long as I possibly could, but it was no use; I had to just deal with it.

My brother knew of my needs; Ink had told him about them, unfortunately, and when I shakily made my way toward the tall skeleton, he didn't say a word, only waiting for me. I shivered as I crawled into his lap, and I whimpered against the hard metal..I didn't usually do this with guards, and if I did, I always had them take their armor off..my brother didn't think to do that, of course, since he didn't care if I felt comfortable or not; it was only further proof that he just wanted me in order to-

"Wh-what are you doing?" I questioned, quietly.

"I..want you to be comfortable, brother.." He..took off his chestplate..