✧7. Buddies Talk✧

Start from the beginning

"Eunu, there is nothing for you to be thankful for me, I have told you plenty of times that with your looks you could be an A-star actor like me, but you never listened to me & insisted on being my manager and I still don't understand why you did that,"

Eunwoo just smiles bitterly but instantly changes his expression before Jungkook could notice it,

"You know I hate acting!" Eunwoo says acting cute.

"Ugh, stop acting cute!" Jungkook comments cringing.

"Now, tell me about the rice cakes," Eunwoo asks successfully diverting the topic without Jungkook noticing.

"The rice cakes Hoseok hyung brought tastes same as ...."

"Same as??"

"Same as his rice cakes..."

"His? Whose?" Then Eunwoo gets who is Jungkook talking about, "You mean Jimin Sunbaenim?"

Jungkook nods & Eunwoo stands up in shock, "What?"

"Maybe you might have some misconception cause you-" before Eunwoo could say further Jungkook cuts him off.

"No! I can recognize the taste of his rice cakes just by the smell of it" Jungkook asserts firmly.

"So, how did Mr.Hoseok get the rice cakes of Jimin Sunbaenim?" Eunwoo queries.

"Hoseok hyung said that the rice cakes are made by the chef from his Blueside restaurant"

"You mean that Jimin Sunbaenim is now working as a chef in Blueside restaurant?"

Jungkook nods, "Then it's impossible, kook! Jimin sunbaenim is too rich to work in a restaurant as a chef, you know that" Eunwoo remarks.

"I know that he is a chaebol & doesn't need to work but you know him, he always used to say that his dream is to keep a pastry shop & sell his handmade pastries, so it's possible that he..." Jungkook voices out.

"But you also know his family, they never sent Jimin Sunbaenim out, they were so strict that they sent bodyguards so that Jimin Sunbaenim has to go home after the uni, he never had the chance to go out & even when you tried to take him out he always refused, remember?"

"Yeah, I do remember," Jungkook says as he recalls the past...

。☆✼★━━Flashback━━★✼☆。

2016...

At Seoul University...

"Hyung? Why won't you come with me?" Jungkook whines catching up to Jimin who is walking fast avoiding talking with Jungkook as he is whining too much.

It's been a month since Jungkook & Jimin became close, so close that Jimin only spends his time with him, eats with him, goes to the library with him, even cooks some delicious pastries exclusively for him.

And Jungkook he is always been tailing the elder wherever he goes, now almost the whole University doubts that they both are dating,

All the pursuers of Jimin backed off seeing Jungkook if you ask them why...their answer would be...

"He is scary!"

"I would better pursue my career than Jimin, if not that Jungkook will kill me"

"He acts all cute in front of Jimin but he acts as a mafia leader with us, we can't handle him I better go study than go after Jimin"

(A/N: Bipolar! Jk: Not as much as you though, peanut head! A/N: You, coconut head!! Jk: What? I bet readers would also agree with me! A/N: *sneers*What makes you so confident? Jk: I am born confident😁A/N:- 🤦🏻‍♀️why do I even talk with you? Jk: See! I told you! You are the one who is bipolar here! You are even questioning yourself! A/N: 😑I am done with you, bye readers *disappears* Jk: Yah, wait! Let's talk more, I want to ask about when will I meet Jimin *disappears*)