𝟐𝟎. A LAWYER'S MANIPULATION

A/N: holy shit, i can't believe it's been a year since i last updated this book. this past year was crazy, but it warms my heart that you guys stuck around this book long enough to see what comes next.

thank you all for for being patient with me as i work through my hiatus period. it means so much to see all the love xx

happy holidays, & happy new year xx
from me, & your captivated favorites <3

anyways, i love you all, & i hope you enjoy this long ass chapter <3

054.
A LAWYER'S MANIPULATION.

N O T I C E: This book includes detailed themes surrounding sex, adultery, violence, suicide, abuse, sexual harassment, alcohol, drugs, blood, death, anxiety, ptsd and other very sensitive topics — are all graphically depicted in this story.

Proceed with notice.
Viewer discretion advised. 
(nothing new, you know the drill)

.
.

FINN STOOD IN FRONT OF the entrance to the ER, his arms crossed as his eyes squinted with a stoney expression against the setting sun—watching to be sure Jack and the babysitter left and didn't come back

He didn't want either of them to cause Y/N any more grief than they already have, who was currently in the hospital room with Flynn.

Which was why he was keeping an eye out for Jack as he left, making sure he didn't have second thoughts to turn around and come back to the ER. Or else Finn would just have to beat his ass again.

He'd love a good reason to kick his ass, to wipe that sick grin off of Jack's face.

Earlier, Finn's fists were just itching to feel that familiar feeling of punching—especially when he saw the look on Jack's face when he knew he had gotten under Y/N's skin about the hickey on Melanie. It took everything in him at that moment for Finn to not grab Jack by the collar, throw him to the ground, and just punch the ever-living shit out of him.

So that's why Finn's been standing outside, making sure no one came back to bother his lover and their son.

He didn't want anyone to bother his family.

Especially the man trying to break them apart.

But Finn would be damned if he let Jack ruin what he was trying so hard to build.