𝟎𝟗. PRIVATE OFFICE PARTY

043.
OUR OWN PRIVATE OFFICE PARTY.

Mature Content.
kinda. content isn't smut,
but there's intense make-outs.
(towards the end of the chapter)

the sexual tension in
this chapter is insane.

N O T I C E: This book includes detailed themes surrounding sex, adultery, violence, suicide, abuse, sexual harassment, alcohol, drugs, blood, death, anxiety, ptsd and other very sensitive topics — are all graphically depicted in this story.

Proceed with notice.
Viewer discretion advised.
(nothing new, you know the drill)

.
.

"WELL, YOU WERE NO HELP

"WELL, YOU WERE NO HELP." Millie shook her head as they walked back to their cars. She was obviously a bit disappointed that she couldn't find the balls to ask Sadie out herself, even when she had the perfect opportunity.

Y/N snorted, shaking her head. "I wasn't going to ask her out for you. That wasn't part of the plan."

"The plan was for you to hype me up! Once you got the guest of honor thingy, you started zoning out again and shit." Millie frowned, hoping to make Y/N feel guilty.

But she was right, she did zone out, figuring out if she should invite Finn to the event or if that would just make things harder to resist.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry." Y/N chuckled, holding the paper that provided details on the business party tight in her hands. She looked at Millie's sad expression, "But who knows? Maybe she'll make the first move.." Y/N winked.

Millie scoffed, moving to her pocket to get her keys. "Yeah, I hope so for your sake. Or this would be the 2nd time you jinx me from getting some."

"Millie!" Y/N laughed.

Millie laughed at her reaction. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding. I actually like her, I just need to get the balls to ask her out. I'll figure it out." Millie shrugged, a soft blush creeping up on her.

It was here that Y/N realized she now had to head home. Back to the apartment. Back to Jack.

She stared down at her keys before looking at Y/N, seeing her eyes that looked distant. She was here, but her mind was elsewhere. Millie knew that look on her face was one of deep thought.

"What're you thinking about, miss thing?"

Y/N shook it off, realizing she had been zoning out yet again. She's been thinking about a shit ton of things, but there's no way she could tell Millie yet.