Nick grimaced before placing the wet cloth over Brady's forehead, "Brady vomited in his room, and while Robin and Zak cleaned up, I tried to move him but he just kept knocking on your door until he somehow stumbled in."

Aw in his room?

"It reeks in there still, but I believe most of the alcohol is out of his stomach." He explained, "After he vomited, he began to run a fever. So we thought it best not to move him."

"Oh." I said nodding. It made sense. But where am I going to sleep?

As if reading my mind Alpha Henry said, "C'mon, you're staying in my room." Without giving me a chance to he grabbed my hand. Nick gave me a questioning glance as he tugged me down the hallway to his room.

I had tried avoiding this but there was no getting out of it now.

If Robin were staying then she'd stay in Zak's room. Zak and Nick share a room, because the other guest room isn't done (I have the only prepped guest room). So on the nights when Robin stays over, Nick stays with Brady. Brady's room is contaminated at the moment and until it airs out, I don't think anybody will want to even take a step inside.

Alpha Henry showed me to his room before he left me to become comfortable. When I heard his footsteps go downstairs I walked back to my room. There was no way I was going to shower in his bathroom when I had my own.

I opened the door to find Nick lying back on the armchair, playing on his phone. "Hey." He said without looking up.

"Hi." I replied going to my close to yank out respectable pajamas. I've never slept with a guy before-that time with Brady doesn't really count-and I'm not sure what the dress code for that is.

"So-how was the date?" Nick asked sounding genuinely interested.

I laughed once, "horrible."

"Really? How so? What happened?" he put down his phone.

I went over to my underwear drawer. I gave him a pointed look. He quickly caught on and threw his legs over the arm so he could be sitting sideways. He then threw his arm over his to cover his sight.

Happy with his lack of prying eyes, I opened my drawer and shuffled through its contents. Am I supposed to wear lingerie? Sorry Alpha. I have only casual everyday underwear.

I bundled up my clothes and went to lock myself in the bathroom. I took a quick shower, since the point was to warm my body up. I hung my dress over the curtain rod, and I placed my flats inside the shower so they could dry.

Happy I was finally in my sweatpants, I stepped out and Nick was back to sitting regularly on the chair. He looked at me with his swirling eyes.

"Are you up for a deal?"

"Depends." I cocked an eyebrow, "What's this deal?"

"I'll tell you how it went with Kelsey and you tell me how it went with you today. Fantastic deal right?"

"I guess." I mumbled toweling down my hair.

"Deal?" he stood up, "or no deal?"

Was I that curious? I didn't have to tell him anything, I could just ask Kelsey. Do I want to know that badly that I would willingly chat Kelsey up?

"Deal."

"Great." He smiled, " you first."

Where do I begin?

"Well I guess it started with fries."

**

"What do you want to go eat?" Alpha Henry asked starting up the car, "I'm starving."