CHAPTER 43

Taehyung was back at his old house now, he was packing his stuff- making sure all his stuff was in his bags. They left tomorrow which was crazy, his father had been so incredibly busy that he forgot to give Sasha (Taehyung's mother) the divorce papers. They had not talked much and his father was so clearly avoiding his mother. 

His fathers stuff was all packed and everything was basically ready, Taehyung was donating his bed and furniture to a shelter so he was making sure everything was cleaned. He stood up when he heard yelling from downstairs.

He placed his phone on the bed and walked out the room, he walked downstairs to see his father and mother arguing. His mother was holding a knife while pointing it at his father who was running his hands through his hair in frustration.

"What is the point of being married to someone who does not even love you?!" Han yelled

"I do love you! what are you talking about" Sasha replied rolling her eyes

"You are never home, only talk to me when you want something- never hug me or kiss me unless you want something"

"Not only that but you are a terrible mother" His father said 

"Treating Taehyung as if he is not even your child, absolutely disgusting and I cant believe it has taken me this long to divorce your selfish ass" Han said feeling annoyed and hurt. 

Taehyung jumped a little when his mother screamed and grabbed stuff on the kitchen, throwing it everywhere. Causing Taehyung to flinch. 

His eyes widened when he watched her grab a vase and throw it, before he could move all he felt was something crashing against his head and heard glass shattering. His eyes closed before he noticed he collapsed on the ground. Not hearing his father screaming out his name. 

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO" Han screamed as he rushed towards his son and lifted his head to his lap, he saw blood dripping all over his shirt and hands. By the time he looked up Sasha was gone. 

"FUCK Taehyung stay with me!" His father said after grabbing his phone and calling the ambulance, then Jungkook's mother. 

"Kook can you pass me the sauce" Jungkook's mother asked her son who sighed and gave it to her

"I swear we always run out of so much sauce because of how heavy handed you are with it" Jungkook said chuckling

"No, dont be silly" She said as she continued to pour sauce on her plate. 

She placed the sauce down when her phone rung, she picked up her phone and answered it.

"Han, how are you?" She asked as soon as she answered the call, only for her smile to turn into a gasp.

Jungkook handed Jun some water when he heard his mother gasp, he looked at her confused. 

"Yeah I will tell him" She said hanging up. 

"Whats wrong?" Jungkook questioned 

"Sasha and Han got into an argument when Taehyung was there and his mother threw a vase and it hit Taehyung- he is not conscious and the ambulance is taking awhile to get there"

"He wants you to go over and go with Taehyung to the hospital while he goes to the police about Sasha" His mother said 

Jungkook felt numb, his heart racing at the thought of his boyfriend hurt. He rushed out of his seat and grabbed his phone and keys from the bench before running out the house and hopping into his car. 

And just like that he drove from his place to Taehyung's faster then he should have, but he did not care. Once he arrived he parked his car and ran towards the door. He slammed it opened and found Taehyung on the ground blood around him while his father was tapping on his cheek. 

"Taehyung" Jungkook whispered and crouched down beside him pulling the male towards him, when he heard the ambulance sirens he looked towards Han who had tears in his eyes. "I will stay with him, you go help the police find that bitch" Jungkook said to Han who nodded and grabbed his keys.

Jungkook kissed Taehyng's forehead and shouted at the nurses to hurry up, once they entered the door- they asked him a few questions while they supported Taehyung's head and lifted him up to get him into the ambulance. 

Jungkook quickly shut and locked the door before rushing towards the ambulance and jumped in.

The whole drive Jungkook was sat next to Taehyung, the nurses where doing there thing- Jungkook did not ask any questions, he wanted the nurses attention to be 100% on Taehyung and not trying to answer his questions. 

"Nothing really serious, he has a few cuts on his head from the glass vase hitting his head- the only deep cut he had was on the side of his neck that we have treated"

"His head is bandaged up, he is gonna wake up with a pretty bad headache- and if he goes to do heaps of things he will feel dizzy"

"So expect him to feel quite tired for the next few days, when he showers I suggest someone close to him that he is comfortable with is there to wash his hair. We have prescribe him with some shampoo that wont irritate the cuts, it will help heal them more and still wash his hair" 

"With the cut that is on his neck, all you need to do is change the bandage every 2 days. He should be fine in 2 weeks" The doctor finished 

Jungkook shook his hand and thanked him before he was left in the room alone with a sleeping Taehyung. He took his phone out if his pocket sending a message to the groupchat and giving Han a call. 

"Hey Kook, how is he?" Han asked Jungkook who explained to him what the doctor had just told him.

"Thats really good news, I was worried" Han said 

"Have they caught her?" Jungkook asked

"Not yet, I might have to stay here to help them out- does Taehyung stay there overnight?" His dad asked

"Yup, I have postponed our tickets to Whitianga- I have moved it so we can in 3 days instead of 1" Jungkook replied "I have texted mum and asked to do the same for you and her- so she has done that" 

Mr. Kim hummed "Is that okay?" Jungkook asked 

"Yeah of course son, I just feel guilty that Tae got hurt"

"Once Taehyung can go out of the hospital- I would appreciate it if he could go to yours? I will have the moving trucks ready and they can go to Whitianga" 

"Sounds good" Jungkook said 

"I will pop in to the house and grab Taehyung's things now" Jungkook continued

"Good idea, I am gonna see if I can sell the land to someone and they can destroy the house or something- I dont wanna leave Sasha with anything" He said 

Jungkook nodded completely agreeing "I understand that, well I will keep you updated on how Taehyung is but I will go grab his stuff now" Jungkook said before they both said their bye's and hung up.