CHAPTER 16

While Taehyung was eating Jungkook decided to go up to see his mother who was typing on her computer, when she saw her son walking into the room. She stood up and walked towards the door and shut it. 

"How is he" She asked her son who shook his head trying to hold back his own tears.

"It's so hard m-mum, its hard watching someone who always had a smile on their face and was always laughing when they were with you to have them completely change" Jungkook said

"I think he is embarrassed from the whole top thing but there is more to it, she whispered something to him mum, she has something on him" Jungkook said even more frustrated and sad. 

"Find out what it is Kook, he may not trust anyone but your gonna be that person for him" His mother said 

"Ask him he wants to see someone a professional" She asked

"We need to support him as much as we can" She said to Jungkook who nodded.

Taehyung had finished his soup and quickly cleaned the dishes and walked to the front door only to feel a hand grab his arm. He slowly turned around to see Jungkook staring at him with a sad face. 

"Your leaving?" He asked

"I am sorry, I have to get home" Taehyung said putting his shoes on.

"Do you want me to drive-" He started but got cut off. 

"Its okay, my dad is here" He gave him a small smile, placing his hand on the doorknob but stopped when Jungkook tightened his hold on his arm.

"Will I see you in school tomorrow" Jungkook asked watching Taehyung turn his head to look at him.

"Of course" He said 

"Thank you, thank you for always being there" Taehyung said looking into Jungkook's eyes, looking for the disgust look but all he saw was love. 

"There is no need to thank me, if anything I should be thanking you. Keep the clothes, they look good on you" Jungkook said holding back a smile when he saw Taehyung blush and hit his chest before walking out the door.

"I better see you tomorrow Tae" Jungkook said to no one staring at the door that was now shut. 

Taehyung and his father were in the car driving home, the car was silent- no one said anything. Even when they pulled up to the house and walked inside. 

"D-does mum know" Taehyung said turning to his father who slowly shook his head.

"She will find out soon Tae, she is your mother she will support you- there is no reason to be scared" His father said stepping closer to him,

"She will support me?" Taehyung said letting out a dark chuckle

"When she found out I was sexually assaulted she said it was my fault cause I wore revealing clothes" Taehyung said looking at his father who pure hatred 

"She has never loved me or supported me and it sucks that it has taken you so damn long to see it" Taehyung continued before taking his bag upstairs, shutting his bedroom door and running straight to his bed. 

He was tired, frustrated and angry. He wish he had a relationship with his mum but it was worse when people did not even believe him when he said his mother did not care about him. Whenever he said that he was just seen as a bratty teenager. 

It hurt more that his own father did not believe him. Taehyung sighed and unlocked his phone going straight to instagram. He saw Jungkook had posted and smiled at the picture as it was a picture of Jungkook's favourite movie. Guardians of the galaxy.

His eyes followed the caption 

'Cant wait to watch this for the 129405556th time' It read which caused Taehyung to let out a little chuckle at the older males cuteness and decided to click on his profile. 

Around 300k following, He only follows 20 people and has 10 posts. Taehyung decided to click the first picture and just scroll down. They were mostly photography pictures of scenery or food. Taehyung smiled when he started to see pictures of a little boy. 

"This must be Jun" Taehyung said out loud as he looked at the cute boy. 

He had not met him which was quite sad, he loved kids and thought it would be really cool to meet Jungkook's little brother. 

Taehyung gasped when he accidentally liked one of the pictures that were posted last year and tried to un-heart it, hoping the male wont notice. 

New message from JK (1)

Taehyung groaned once he opened the conversation and sighed.

JK: Hi my name is Jungkook I will be searching for a stalker that has been reported, you will get sent a warning message if this was you for your protection

JK: WARNING THEIR IS A STALKER IN THIS 1 ON 1 CONVERSATION WARNING. 

THV: it was an accident

JK: Oh so you were STALKING ME

THV: No I would rather eat snails than stalk you

JK: I guess you dont have to eat snails now cause you stalked me

THV: why am I friends with you 

JK: WELL apparently we aren't friends anymore, since you turned stalker on me

THV: Im leaving

JK: No come back, stalk me more.

Taehyung smiled a little, it was getting darker and he decided he should sleep. Especially if he was gonna try gain the courage to go to school tomorrow. 

THV: Night Ggukie 

Jungkook smiled when he saw he had a message from Taehyung and decided to open it.

THV: Night Ggukie

He gulped. 

'Ggukie' he has never heard that nickname before. Taehyung has never called him that before. 

JK: Night Lov-

JK:Night Lo| 

JK:Night Tae, sleep well

Jungkook groaned throwing his phone on the bed. 

'Why would I call him love' Jungkook thought