CHAPTER 29

Today was the day, today was the day that they had the present. Taehyung got no sleep at all. He was so nervous. He was currently in a classroom going over what to say. The assembly was starting in about 20 minutes and Jungkook was no where to be seen. 

He was pacing back and forward, biting his nails. He ignored the door that had just opened and continued to pace. "Hey Tae" Jungkook said rushing towards him to stop him from walking back and forward. 

"Calm down" Jungkook said cupping the males cheeks "Close your eyes" He instructed "and breath with me"

"There you go" The brown haired male said as he slowly brushed his finger against Taehyung's cheek. 

"Whats got you so worked up?" Jungkook questioned.

"I dont know m-maybe this presentation we have to d-do in like 20 minutes" Taehyung said 

"Tae, you will do so well- your so passionate about this, speak your mind- speak your frustrations" Jungkook replied.

He sighed and nodded. "As soon as we do this we will nearly be on holiday- surrounded by your dad, my mum, Jun, our friends and me." He said "You will be fine, if it ever gets to much touch my back" Jungkook said to Taehyung who nodded giving the male a small smile. 

"Lets do this" Jungkook said

"Thank you all for being here" 

"Today I have my students who will be presenting their assessments to you- they had to pick a topic they were passionate about and make a change" 

"I will not talk for long so may I welcome the first group" The teacher said as everyone clapped their hands- he walked off stage when the students walked onto the stage. The class mates knew who goes when. 

Taehyung and Jungkook were the very last people, which did not help Taehyung's anxiety. 

"Its gonna be good once this is over cause I can start focusing on basket ball" Jungkook whispered next to him. "When is your game?" Taehyung replied

"They moved it till after summer, so once we get back from holiday" Jungkook smiled

"I feel like once we go on holiday none of us are gonna wanna come back" He continued causing Taehyung to let out a little chuckle. They both looked at the students who had just started talking. Taehyung gulped when he realised that it was Sarah and her group. 

"Hello Kingsdale high, how are we today" Sarah said pointing the mic towards the crowd, people screamed 'good'. 

"That is great to hear, me and my girls topic is to stop bullying" She said

That there was the sentence that made Taehyung wanna laugh so loudly, especially when he looked at Jungkook to see him surprised. "I hope she takes something from her own presentation" Jungkook commented 

Taehyung placed his hand over his mouth to hide his laughter as he nodded, completely agreeing with Jungkook. She is the main bully, what in her right mind does she think that doing a presentation on bullying and how we should stop it would be okay. Especially when she is the one that causes the bullying. 

An hour had gone past and it was finally their turn, when they announced their names people screamed for Jungkook. Taehyung was already expecting it as he knew how popular the male was. Sometimes he did forget though only because when he was with the male, it was the last thing her ever thought.

Taehyung followed behind Jungkook who stood on the steps to walk on stage, they were handed the mic's and Taehyung gulped as he looked at everyone staring at them both.