CHAPTER 8

"Okay boys explain to me what you have here" The teacher said as he looked at the brainstorm

"So we wanted to use this assessment to spread awareness around mental health and that seeing a therapist, social worker, counsellor is okay and the benefits towards reaching out" Jungkook said

"Now days whenever people find out someone see's a counsellor they get teased and bullied, especially men as 'men need to be strong and not show emotions or they are considered weak' which is really not the case and disheartening that society is that way" Taehyung said

"I like the idea, so what is your plan on how to get this message out" The teacher asked leaning back in his chair as he stared at the boys.

"We wanted to do some advertisements about where both of us will be in a classroom in a box and people can say anything, we will ask a couple of questions for some evidence and then we will do a fundraiser and then for the final project we will be talking during assembly" Jungkook said

Taehyung's leg was bouncing, he felt anxious about what the teacher was going to say as he had a blank look on his face. 

"I love it" The teacher smiled, both males sighed in relief.

"I think its the most unique idea anyone that has taken this paper has thought of, this could make a real difference in this school" The teacher said

"I approve" The teacher said stamping both their assignment papers 

"Off you go boys, you both have a lot of work to do" He said smiling

Jungkook was glad no one else was in the room, it was just them talking to the teacher- he was worried someone would steal their idea.

Jungkook sighed as the bell rang "I have to go to basketball practice, I will see you after school- meet me here" Jungkook said smiling before grabbing his bag and walking out the classroom

Taehyung placed his hand on his heart and felt it beating faster then it should, he gulped and grabbed his things- shaking his head and walked to his next class. 

Taehyung walked into his next class sighing as everyone was already there and the only seat that was free was in the front of the class. He gulped as everyone turned to him, he gripped his bag straps and walked to the front of the classroom, sitting on the chair.

The teacher started speaking when Taehyung felt something hit the back of his head, he turned around to see some boys in the class throwing paper at him. 

He did his best to ignore it, ignore what was being thrown at him and ignore the giggles of the girls. "Sir can I use the tap to get some water please" Sarah asked the teacher who nodded and went back to teaching. 

Taehyung was writing notes when Sarah walked past him with her water bottle, as she was walking back Taehyung flipped the page to write more notes when suddenly he felt cold. Gasps were heard as the cold water went all over him, over his head, shirt and pants. Taehyung gasped himself and wiped his eyes to look around the class room to see everyone laughing at him.

Everyone besides Jimin and Jin who frowned. 

Taehyung gulped and in a rush grabbed his books pushing them inside his bag before rushing out the classroom. He walked to the locker room and walked to the mirror where some flannels were. He sniffled and wiped his tears quickly, he felt angry and hurt that people thought hurting someone was okay. 

Jimin and Jin walked out of class soon after Taehyung ran out, they realised he had dropped his phone and watched as one of the girls picked it up but before she could look at it Jimin walked up to get and snatched the phone from her hands.