File 160 The Big Nice Wolf and the Red Riding Yandere II

Start from the beginning

Red Hood: Is that all? Oh Wolfie... is okay.

Reader: Really?

Red Hood: Of course! Sorry to say this but, I already expected it, judging from how you eagerly ate my sweets last night, I decided to bring some more for you... and some for myself, so we can have a nice picnic.

I was genuinely surprised, and partially upset with myself for having her to do all the work alone. I know! She's probably faking it, just being nice out of pity... at least she's being nice...

Reader: W-Wow... I still feel bad for not making something, Red Hood.

Red Hood: I'm glad you were at least trying, you are the first one to ever care about my joy in a long time.

She gave a quick laugh, but I could feel the sadness in her words, what she meant by that? I was curious but I thought it was better for me to keep quiet about it or else I might scare her away by asking such personal things so suddenly.

Red Hood: By the way, my name is Ellie you can call me that.

Ellie? What a short name, I was genuinely expecting something extravagant, Queen worthy, but maybe not all humans live in castles and fight dragons like in those books I read.

Reader: N-Nice to meet you Ellie, I am-

Ellie: I already know your name, Reader Wolfe Jr.

How does she know?... my diary! So she did read it, this might explain why she became friendly all the sudden. Don't tell me she sympathised with my stupid stories.

Ellie: Well, shall we go? But I don't know where we can do this picnic.

My ears perked up, I know a lot of places in the forest that are suitable for picnics, and don't have much presence of other animals. Or ants, those little devils always steal my corn and bread with their little organized lines, I won't let them ruin this picnic with my newly made friend!

Reader: I know somewhere we can do it.

Ellie: Really? That's awesome let's go then!

I began leading the way for Ellie, we walked through the hazel beauty of the forest, feeling the refreshing breeze, hearing nothing but the leaves crack under our feet and wave around in the trees, ahead of us a genuine lovely sight, a path with trees on the left and right symmetrically laid out, something that seemed artificial the tree branches filled with yellow and green leaves fell around us as we walked through it.

Ellie: Wow... I never knew the forest had something like this.

I gave a quick glance behind me and saw Ellie smiling, her eyes were sparkling, reflecting the shiny sunlight as she happily hopped around and waved the basket back in forward like a pendulum of a clock, I couldn't help but give a small grin, I was finally spending time with someone who wasn't running away from me, someone who wasn't trying to hurt me. And even if this is all a facade, even if this is a dream.

It's the happiest moment of my life...

Ellie: Where are we going Reader?

Reader: Huh? Across these trees there's a small wooden bridge that leads to a lake I go to pass the time.

Ellie: Pass the time? I didn't knew you were the lazy type.