Praimfaya - 04x13

After Octavia won the final conclave and I had to watch Luna die, there were some problems concerning the bunker and Clarke. She had taken the bunker without any permission which Octavia wasn't happy about. But, like always, things were sort out and Clarke and Bellamy went with a group to get Raven. And of course I had to be with them too, so now we're trying to fix the rocket to get to space before Praimfaya hits.  

"My mom had a vision of me dying, just like the one Raven had that told her there was a rocket here. So, if anything happens to me...", Clarke begins to speak when we're alone. "Nothing is happening to you. You'll be fine", I interrupt her, not wanting to hear all this. "You don't know that. Raven's premonition came true", she argues back. I nod, letting her speak. "If anything happens to me, I want you to know that I'm happy we met. And... you are a wonderful person, don't forget that." As she says that, the lump in my throat grows bigger. "Clarke..." "No, I don't want to hear it. Let's fix this rocket", she cuts in. 

--

"Murphy?" A figure in an orange suit comes stumbling out of the woods. "Murphy, where's Monty?", Bellamy asks. "He's in trouble. He had to expose his hands and passed out. Look, if we go back now, we can get to him. You can be impressed with me later. We got to go", he rambles in a hurry. "Aligning the dish is a one person job. Clarke can handle it. You have to go", Raven says to Bellamy. "I can help you with the generator." I try to pick up the heavy component and almost drop it. "Careful with that!", Raven shouts as she gives Clarke the last instructions. 

--

"Is Clarke with you guys?", I ask Bellamy when he and Murphy carry Monty in. "No, I thought she..." "By now she should be on her way. Everybody, refill your O2 tanks and load up. Remember, we'll have an hour each. Don't turn them on until I tell you, and after that, breathe easy", Raven cuts in. She must have noticed the worried expression on my face because she slowly approaches me when everyone is gone. "We'll wait as long as we can", Raven says softly. I nod and go back to work.

"Get in the rocket", Bellamy says with a demanding voice. It's time to launch off but Clarke's still not here. "I'm not going anywhere without Clarke", I argue back. "She won't make it. We have to leave now if we want to live", he says now softly. "No, you don't get it. I... She is special, I can't just leave her." I'm getting more and more desperate with every second. "You have to", he says as he grabs my arm and pulls me into the vehicle. Tears well up in my eyes and with one last look at the door, I fasten the belt of my chair. "I'm sorry, Clarke", I whisper to myself. 

--

I watch earth disappear under a giant radioactive cloud when Raven joins me at the window on the space ring. "Almost beautiful if it wasn't for al the deaths", she says. "I left her, Raven, I just left her to die." Tears well up again and now I don't do anything to stop them. "Hey, she saved us. Again. Don't let her death be in vain, okay? We can get through this." She touches my arm briefly to comfort me and strangely, it does. I take a deep breath and sigh. "May we meet again."