Blood must have blood (part 2) - 02x16

"Jasper, wait! I'll come with you." Shit. I didn't mean to say that but it's too late now. I have to go with him into the lion's den. "Are you sure?", he asks. "Yes, it's more believable when two people are captured instead of one. Plus I can provide a distraction so you can kill Cage." I'm surprised by my own arguments and it looks like Jasper is too but he just nods his head. "Let's go!"

Two security guards take us to a small room full of people, our people. We are chained to the wall when I see Abby lying on a bed with a drill in her leg. She still moves but I don't think she's going to hold on for long. We have to act now. I turn to Jasper and with a small nod I let him know we have to start. The guards didn't chain us properly on purpose so we can kill Cage. I think of a distraction and see a guard that's not part of the conspiracy.

With a sudden movement I throw myself at him and punch him in the chest. All my frustration gets out when I kick him hard in his stomach and I didn't know I needed this. I turn my head to see if Jasper already attacked Cage but I don't see him in the mess of guards that rush towards me. I turn back around to punch the man again when I feel a stinging pain in my side. I look down but all I see is my shirt covered in blood.

It starts to get dark in front of my eyes and I hear someone shout my name before I fall to the ground. The floor is hard and cold and I feel like I'm hallucinating because suddenly everyone is screaming and falling to the ground. In the chaos I can just make out a guard with a red face full of blisters. I feel myself fading out and I can only think I'm about to die. Clarke. I hope she's safe. I'm dying and my only thoughts are with the girl that betrayed me, how ironic.

Images flow through my mind: Abby on the table, my shirt covered in blood, mountain men full of blisters, Clarke, someone carrying me into Camp Jaha, Clarke again...

And then I wake up.