I am become death - 01x10

"Raven, what's going on here?" I just came back from hunting with Miller and the camp is in chaos. Raven is helping a girl that was knocked down by some boy with a gun. "Some weird virus is spreading through camp since Murphy came back. Two people died already." Immediately I'm panicking. "Where's Clarke?", I shout at her while I'm frantically searching in the crowd.

Raven turns to me with some sympathy in her eyes. "Clarke is in the dropship. Her eyes started bleeding, it looked really-" Before she can finish her sentence I'm already running towards the dropship, ignoring her next words. "Stay here, it's contagious. Damnit."

I push the plastic curtain out of my way and see her helping the other infected. "Clarke, are you okay?", I ask while examining her eyes. "You shouldn't be here. Get out before you'll get infected." She takes a step back but stumbles on her legs, forcing me to rush forward and catch her before she falls to the ground. "And you should rest. Here, get some sleep", I say, laying her down in a hammock.

She almost immediately falls asleep and I rub her hand with my thumb, before getting up and helping the other infected. Murphy seems to feel better already because he brings some people a cup of water. "Hey, I'm sorry about what happened to you. I guess I was just mad about Wells dying and I really thought you did it." He doesn't respond, just nods his head and continues to give people water.

I turn back to Clarke, wiping some hair out off her sweaty face. "She'll be alright." I hear Murphy say from behind me. Now I'm the one who doesn't respond and keeps staring at her. She's so damn beautiful, even when there are still spots of blood on her face. I'd do anything for her, I realised that a while ago.

"Hey." I startle awake. Clarke stands in front of me, looking down with a smirk. I guess I fell asleep on the floor. "Are you feeling better?", I ask while getting up. "Yeah, thanks for staying." She presses a soft kiss to my lips, putting her arms around my neck. "I thought the virus was contagious?", I say with a smirk when she pulls away. "It is, but if you're not sick by now then you're probably immune." I pull her back against me and kiss her.

"Do you... maybe... want to go somewhere? There's no one upstairs, so..." She fiddles with my shirt, her eyes dark with lust. I nod too eagerly and we climb the stairs to the upper part of the dropship. I've just closed the door when Clarke pushes me against the wall and kisses me passionately.

"Shouldn't you rest?", I ask between kisses. "No, I feel much better already. Besides, I want to thank you for staying by my side." She bites my under lip and a shiver travels through my body. I take her wrist and turn her around so that her back is against the wall. My mouth explores her neck and collarbones while I pin her hands above her head.

She moans a little as I graze her neck with my teeth and I capture it quickly with my own mouth. She pulls on my shirt and I take it off, tossing it somewhere in the room. She pushes me lightly and we lie down together on the ground. I help her take off her shirt and when I start with the button of her pants, she stills my hand. "We can stop if you want", I say softly. "No, I want this. I want you." She presses a soft kiss to my lips, before unbuttoning her pants. "I want you too."