Unity day - 01x09

"Here." I give Clarke another cup of Monty's juice. It's Unity day, so we're celebrating with the first real party on earth. The past couple of days have been intense. First Jasper got speared, then Finn got stabbed by a grounder who we tortured and who escaped and Finn's girlfriend Raven came down in a small ship. Of course there's also Clarke and I who confessed our feelings for eachother, so now we are kinda secretly together. A good reason to celebrate.

We are playing a sort of drinking game with people whose name I can't remember. I know I probably drank enough juice because my head throbs and I'm a little out of balance. Clarke seems to notice and points at the forest. "Want to lie down and watch the stars?" "Yes please." We walk to the tree line and I have to restrain myself to not lace my fingers through hers.

We lie on the already damp grass with our shoulders and arms touching. It's quiet for a moment as we admire the nightsky. "The stars are beautiful tonight", Clarke says. I turn my head to look at her. "Yeah, they really are." For a moment we look in eachothers eyes, then I bring my hand up to cup her face as she kisses me lightly.

We make out for a while and I feel my arousal grow when she deepens the kiss. One hand is in her hair while the other one explores her body. I move my lips from her mouth to her neck and nip at her throat which causes a delicious sound out of her. I feel Clarke's hands begin to explore faster through my clothes and suddenly, with one swift movement, she sits on top of me. We stare in eachother's eyes and crash our lips together again.

"Uh-uhm." I hear someone clear his throat behind us. Clarke rolls quickly off me and I turn around to look at the person interrupting our almost first time. Finn stands there akwardly. "I set up a meeting with the grounders", is the only thing he says. "What? With who? When?" Clarke gets up, ready to discuss. "With Lincoln, the grounder we had in the dropship. Apparently he can speak."

"Let's go to the meeting then", I mumble, trying to get up but I stumble on my legs and fall back on the ground. "No you're not coming. I'll bring you to your tent." Clarke helps me get up and puts my arm around her neck.

"Too bad Finn interrupted us when things got interesting", I say when we're in the tent. "We can always finish this another time, but I doubt you'll remember it tomorrow." She helps me take off my shoes and undress and I lie down on the self-made mattress. "Stay with me for a while", I murmur drunkenly. She joins me on the mattress and wipes my hair out of my face. I can hear her whisper some words in my ear but I'm too tired and drunk to understand them. "Please, be safe", are the only words I can say before I fall asleep.