28. Sebastian

"Sebastian!" Genevieve gasps her nails digging into my shoulder "stop being a tease," she groans, withering on my bed. I smirk down at her before moving down to her neck, dragging my nose against her pulse. I love teasing her, she's so easy to tease. I kiss her pulse before trailing down kisses to her tits, I use my tongue and teeth to tease her even more as I slowly tease her by pulling back her thong slowly. I'm slowly slipping a finger inside her "the fucking baby blue lace," I groan against her skin and she arches her back. 

"I need you, Seb," she whines. I release her nipple and make my way back to her mouth, I kiss her.

"And I need a new picture of you in this," I snap the band of her panties, her breath hitches. The room is filled with the wet noise of my finger inside her.

"Bold of you to assume I didn't already print out a Polaroid for you."

Can't wait to have that Polaroid in my wallet. It's scandalous and risky but fuck I love having this side of Genevieve, I love all the sides of her but this is one of my favorite.

"Fuck Cindy," I say smashing my lips against hers, she hums, her hand runs down my spine and I feel her push my ass, I groan against her lips as my dick rubs against her.

"Seb, please," she begs.

"I need to get a condom, it's in the bathroom."

"I swear to god Sebastian," she grumbles, I pull my head back and brush the fly-away hairs from her forehead. "I'm on the pill, and I know your clean. And we both know we've only been with each other."

"That might've been the hottest thing you've ever said to me," I tell her, I kiss her quickly before sitting up, it's a beautiful sight seeing this woman laying on my bed, naked. "You're fucking beautiful," I tell her.

I lower the lace on her and throw it over my shoulders, I lean back down and kiss every smooth surface I can, she's more addicting than alcohol. I finally reach her neck and press a kiss to her skin, palming one of her nipples "Sebastian," she gasps.

"Put me inside you," I demand her leaning on my forearm, hovering above her. We stare into each other's eyes as she palms my erection, she bites her lower lip, she's gently stroking me and I don't need gentle right now. "Need help?" I tease her.

I grab her hand that's palming me, I slowly slide it against her wet folds, teasing her, testing her before I put the tip in, Genevieve's mouth opens a bit "I don't want to hurt you but I can't anymore."

She doesn't say anything but a simple nod, I guide our hands so I'm sliding inside her, her eyes squeeze shut and her hand returns to my bicep. I thrust the rest of my length inside her.

"Seb," she gasps gripping my arms. "It's too much."

"You can handle it, baby," I assure her hiking her right leg higher making her gasp again. We're gripping each other, I'm teasing her and covering her mouth with mine so she doesn't scream too loudly. I wish it were just us in the penthouse but my siblings are sleeping down the hall.

"Oh fuck I feel so full," She tells me as I lean up on my knees and have her sliding across my bed towards the pillows. "Fuck you're so damn thick and big."

I stifle a laugh "you're making my ego bigger than it already is," I tell her grasping her chin and forcing her to look at me. "Get yourself off and come so I can fuck you how we both want."

She shivers in my arms but obeys my demand playing with herself "Sebastian," she gasps softly. That's my favorite fucking sound. She continues to call out my name softly and soon she's coming.

She's clenching me so tight, I have to control myself from coming almost immediately "oh my god," she chants as I thrust faster.

"Fuck, I'm gonna come," I tell her. I place a hand behind her head and she pulls my head down locking eyes with me. That does it for me, I give one final thrust before spilling inside her, causing her another wave of pleasure. I'm a gentleman and ride out both of our orgasms.