2. Sebastian

"With you and Rhett both bringing girls home, I am becoming a pro at perfecting my fake smile," Penny says as I enter the kitchen after showing out my one nightstand.

"I hate you," I grumble to my sister, who smirks but continues to type away on her laptop. "Thanks for the coffee."

"I've been up for a bit," she shrugs. I narrow my eyes at her, she's a freshman at UPenn taking nursing. She's obviously stressed about it because there's a huge difference from high school to college and she's experiencing it.

"Rhett brought home a girl too?" I huff running a hand by my hair as I sip my coffee. She looks up and cringed at me drinking black coffee.

"No he came home from a girl's," she gives me a pointed look and I nod "he's in the shower I think."

"Wrong," a third voice replies. Here comes the devil himself, our half-brother. I hide my scowl from him as he comes around the island.

The kitchen was big enough but he irritates me by coming behind me, I roll my eyes and look to my sister who merely shakes her head.

It's been about four and half years since Penny and I found out our father had an affair before mom was pregnant with me and had a secret son. Rhett is three years older than me, our age gap is the same as me and Penny. He doesn't go to school anymore but took over his grandfather's company. The three of us live in the penthouse as one big fucking family.

After the whole drama spiral, mom and dad divorced. Mom is in New York now and hardly talks to us but as for our father, he thinks we all have the best relationship ever which is why he bought us, children, a penthouse because what better way to show the media that we are a happy family than all of us living together.

I don't mind living with my baby sister, she's as much introverted as me. We've been living together our whole life and it would be weird not having her around, I could definitely go without her hearing me have sex but other than that I love living with Penny.

Rhett on the other hand, I hate. We have a rocky ass relationship and it's all because of our father and how he came about into my life. Rhett is hard-headed and despite all of our fights, he hasn't left. I fucking hate that.

"Dad called me this morning," Penny clears her throat. Rhett and I stop our separate breakfast making and stare at her. She fiddles with her pen, "just to remind us about dinner," she says slowly.

I scoff and continue to spread butter on my toast "of course, why else would he call other than our weekly scheduled dinners."

"No matter how much you loathe these dinners, he still expects you to come," Rhett tells me, I don't reply but flip him off. He gives me an annoyed look.

"I gave him my dinner suggestion. Hope you all don't mind Fettuccine," Penny blushes. I actually smile as I bite into my toast. My baby sister screams innocent and I hope college doesn't change her because she's honestly a breath of fresh air compared to the other girls.

"You know it's our favorite too Penny, don't worry," Rhett answers, his back to us as he cooks his eggs. The few things Rhett and I agree on are that whatever happens Penny comes first, especially since she's had a rough couple of years lately and second is our dad is a complete asshole.

"We have it at least twice a week maybe three times. If you two are tired of it you can call Dad," Penny says dropping her pen and taking a sip of her water.

"Fettuccine is fine Penny Lane," I tease her and she flips me off, I smile. I finish my cup of coffee and toast before heading upstairs and showering. I have class in an hour and a half and I'm not one for skipping class no matter how my reputation proceeds me.