Chapter 19: Unparalleled Support

Začít od začátku

It's clear as day on what's their answer to our confession.

They still supported us, fully.

After a couple of minutes, we pulled away from the embrace. Started exchanging smiles and all. Jin pointed at me and immediately laughed so hard.  

I tilt my head to the side, confused. The others all followed Jin and burst out laughing, too. 

"You should have seen your face, Ji!" Jungkook chuckled so hard.

"Wha- w-why?" I asked, still baffled at their actions. Lisa went closer and playfully smack my shoulders. "You were so scared when Taehyung was revealing your relationship with him."

"I know, right!" Chaeyoung exclaimed. "I mean like duh, we already know!"

My eyes widen. 

"W-what? You guys know? H-how?" Taehyung stammered.

Jimin laughed. "Bruh, you guys are so obvious!" 

Hoseok put his arm above Jimin's shoulder. "Taehyung was all serious and shit. I can't-" He cannot continued his words as he cackle so hard.

"I knew it right after you guys kept on exchanging looks every time we all eat at the cafeteria," Yoongi let out a chuckle. 

Jennie nodded, agreeing. "I mean, we're dying to know the whole story but we're all waiting for the both of you to speak up."

"R-Really?" I asked, "I d-don't know, I thought y-you guys would be m-mad or something" My words fumbled.

I guess I was acting up for nothing. I underestimate how strong our bond is. I should really probably learned from the past once again. 

I looked at everyone as they hoot with laughter.

This is what true friendship feels like. 

A friendship based on loyalty & support. A group of people who will stand with you when you needed help.

They never leaves us in bad times. 

They will learn how to understand you, motivates you and cheer for you. 

I felt teary as I realized that no one even dared to throw us a bad impression. They didn't even hesitate and was just happy for us.

I can see it in their eyes, on those smiles. How they were delighted to see us together. The contentment of what's happening.

It's the euphoric and rejoicing vibes they elevated toward us makes me feel so elated.

"Thank you guys," I let my tears fall on my cheeks as they all looked at me, with all smiles. "Really, thank you so much."

***

We decided to continue the party to celebrate, to have a good time and rave it up.

I glanced at Taehyung who took my side on the chaise longue.  He put his arm across my shoulders that made me smile and gently leaned my head on him. He did the same and put his head above mine.

"I love you, Ji." He softly uttered all of a sudden.

 He then planted a kiss on my temple right after. My heart never been filled with happiness. I feel so contented. I glanced up at his face and snuggled for a hug. "I love you, too."

Jennie cleared her throat as she offered the mic to us.

My eyebrows creased. "W-What's this?"

"To commemorate this day, both of you shall song a song." She replied. 

Everybody started cheering. "Yeah!" Chaeyoung shouted.

With left no choice, we go along with their request and stood up in front of them of the mini center stage.

Bona started punching the buttons on the remote, letting herself choose the song for us to sing. We stood in the front waiting. We awkwardly smiled at everyone who was having fun teasing us there and then.

The music then started. 

Taehyung sang the first verse:

There goes my heart beating
'Cause you are the reason
I'm losing my sleep
Please come back now

Jisoo:

And there goes my mind racing
And you are the reason
That I'm still breathing
I'm hopeless now

Taehyung:

I'd climb every mountain
And swim every ocean

Jisoo:

Just to be with you
And fix what I've broken

Both:

Oh, 'cause I need you to see
That you are the reason

Jisoo:

There goes my hands shaking
And you are the reason
My heart keeps bleeding
I need you now

Taehyung:

And if I could turn back the clock
I'd make sure the light defeated the dark
I'd spend every hour, of every day
Keeping you safe

Both:

And I'd climb every mountain
And swim every ocean
Just to be with you
And fix what I've broken
Oh, 'cause I need you to see
That you are the reason

I don't wanna fight no more
I don't wanna hide no more
I don't wanna cry no more
Come back I need you to hold me (you are the reason)
Be a little closer now
Just a little closer now
Come a little closer
I need you to hold me tonight

Taehyung

I'd climb every mountain
And swim every ocean

Jisoo:

Just to be with you
And fix what I've broken

Both:

'Cause I need you to see
That you are the reason

As the song came into an end, our eyes are still fixed on each other. We savor the moment as both of our forehead leaned towards each other.

I couldn't be this happy.

And just like how the songs imply, he is indeed the reason.