Chapter 21

Alessandro POV

I carried my baby girl and gently laid her on the bed. I went towards the drawers and bought out all her medicines and ointments even bought the baby lotions etc. Babygirl you will wear a diaper.

I looked at her for approval she gave a small nod. I knew it was difficult for her to speak now but I wanted her to open up she just cried at that time and said nothing. I wanted her to say everything with her view.

I started cleaning her wounds she hissed and started crying again. My heart ached to see her cry on her milky white skin that bloodshot marks skin peeled off made me angry. she started shivering as it was cold I turned the temperature warmer so she would be comfortable.

I cleaned her wounds and applied the ointments on them and then wrapped them. After that, I took the baby lotion and applied it over the places where she was a bit less hurt I softly rubbed it all over and spread her legs open she even had that whip lashes on her thighs.

I cleaned it over and then wiped her pelvic area and her clit softly with the wipe then powdered her and then put on the diaper. The whole time my baby was looking at me but I was happy she did not frown or cry while I taped her diaper.

She peacefully wore it I bought a soft sweater of mine which was below her knee and gently wear her made it I bought her long pink color socks and made her wear them. After that, I carried her on my hip the whole while she just laid her head on my shoulders.

I had asked the maids to prepare porridge and leave as it was still hot I tried to feed it to my baby but she did not open her mouth. Babygirl please eat something or how will you recover faster? you are daddy's good girl no now eat it.

She looked at me and then opened her mouth even her face was swollen it was difficult for her to open her mouth somehow after feeding her I gave her the medicines while taking the syrup she frowned a bit but hesitantly swallowed it Babygirl now sleep for some time you need rest.

She looked at me with teary eyes. I do-n-t y--ou w-i-ll d-is-a--pear (sob)again. She again started crying she was scared I will leave her again I did not want her to cry

Babygirl sees daddy won't go anywhere but you need rest you should sleep I promise I won't go anywhere if I go I will take you with me.

I said trying to convince her she shook her head in a no and cried again (sigh) she needed rest I did not have a choice I went towards the kitchen and started warming milk for her I added a sleeping pill in it I did not want to do it but I had no choice.

After warming it up I poured the bottle so she will have it peacefully. After checking if the milk temperature was alright I carried my baby to the couch and sat there and cradled her in my arms.
Babygirl has the milk at least okay open your mouth.

She started drinking the milk quietly after completing the whole bottle her eyes started dropping the pill worked but she tried to keep her eyes open she looked too cute I picked her up and started bouncing her back and forth.

Within a few minutes she fell asleep I looked at her she yet looked a bit scared. I carried her to the study and wrapped her in a quilt as I did not want her to catch a cold. I sat on my chair and laid her on my chest and slowly popped a pacifier in her mouth.
She hugged me tightly as if I will disappear again.

Please Vote & comment ✨