Chapter 11

Alessandro POV

After an hour my baby girl woke up might she was hungry she had not eaten since morning now its 5:00 PM.
I should have fed her (sigh)I closed my laptop and carried my baby on my hip she laid her head on my shoulders yet sleepy I feel I carried her downstairs and took her to the kitchen she was yet lightly sleeping I made her sit on the island and started to cook some pasta for her.

Catherine's POV

I was still sleepy but more hungry he made me sit on the island and he started making pasta. I was angry at myself I was happy with a man who kidnapped me and kissed me everywhere on my body but it felt good I called him daddy I don't know why.
Just then he snapped me out of my thoughts by bringing the spoon to my mouth I opened my mouth to ask him he took the chance and pushed the spoon into my mouth. It's delicious.
It's a good right baby girl. I nodded my head in approval he prepared the pasta on a plate and kept it on the dining table he again came to me and picked me up on his hip after that I sat on his lap and ate it obediently I did not want him to punish me or spank me.

Alessandro POV

I ate with my princess on my lap she enjoyed the taste I was happy with her smile after she completed eating I cleaned her mouth with the napkin and picked her up on my hip and went towards my bedroom so she could sleep. I don't want to sleep again.  my baby girl started whining and struggling out of my grip.

I spanked her bum and she stopped struggling . she looked up at me teary eyed fuck did she even know how cute she looked this way. I again went and whispered in her ears.

the baby girl remembers you should call me daddy or you are going to get some hard spanking from me and next you are going to sleep now a baby should sleep more.

She again stared at me tears falling out from her eyes I did not want her to cry I started cooing her patting her back I was putting her to sleep within a few minutes her cries became softer and she was snoring softly her mouth was slightly open I kissed her forehead and laid her on the bed covering her with the quilt.

I went to my study as luke said he had something important to inform me he was already there I went forward and sat on the chair.

he informed me that the bastard Ronaldo was looking for my princess I had the urge to kill him with my bare hands.
Looks like I should teach the Italian mafia a good lesson how dare they think about laying their hands on my baby girl? I asked Luke to keep an eye on them if they make a move he should inform me. he nodded and went out I went back to my room only to see my baby throwing her blanket around and sleeping peacefully I went up to her and hugged her and slept.
Nobody can take you away from me princess.

Plz, vote and comment✨