Chapter 19

Catherine's POV (before 18 hours)

I was sleeping peacefully when I heard gunshots outside I woke up within a swift and took out the pacifier from my mouth. and slowly went out as I stepped out of the room someone covered my mouth with a cloth and I fainted.

I got up after 10 hours I think because I was in an unknown room and my hands were tied roughly even my legs I started getting scared I needed daddy here I want him to save me.

Just then someone came in and it was Ronaldo Dan.
Looks like you are awake my dear wife. he said hoarsely making me shiver.
I am not your wife and never will be. I replied with some courage I don't know where I got. He clenched his hands in anger and came towards me.

Trigger warning abuse and assault ahead read it at your discretion.

He gave me a harsh slap on my face I felt tears falling from my eyes.
Say it you are mine. he said again.
I did not say it and looked into his eyes and replied again.
I will never be yours.

I again got a harsh slap on my face. He went out of the room and again came in with a woman who had tattoos all over her body and had a whip in her hand.

Whip her and don't show any mercy. saying that he left the room that woman came forward and gave a harsh slice on me I cried out in pain I needed him here I want him to save me. after whipping me harshly for around 15 minutes I fainted.

The only thing I remembered was that woman was yet whipping me. I felt pain in every inch of my body my skin might have been peeled off everywhere the whip touched.

(present time)

I don't know when I woke up my whole body was aching badly just then he entered the room. Looks like you got your lesson now say it you belong to me.
he said again I did not have the strength to speak but I nodded my head saying no.

He looked furious he clenched his fist and again slapped me. he harshly held my face and said If you don't agree I will make you agree even by force.
He ripped half off my clothes.

Some more men came in he took off his pants and bought something dirty for my mouth.
It was his thing he had put half of it in my mouth harshly pulling my hair back. tears rolled down my cheeks.

I did not want it I wanted daddy to save me. it was disgusting when it was kept in my mouth. just then the men who came spoke. Boss, can we have her after you finish? he gave them a nod and started pushing his thing deeper into my mouth I wanted to die.

Just then the door was barged open it was Daddy. I lost consciousness.

Cliffhanger 😜
If you like the chapter kindly vote🥺.