Chapter 17

Alessandro POV

I carried my princess into the study and started doing my work while she was sitting on my lap.
after some time she started wiggling around, I knew the reason I held her waist firmly and kept her in my lap Daddy please I wanna go to the washroom.

My baby said teary-eyed but I was in no mood for that baby I have put you in a diaper don't forget that now be good and use your diaper. she started whining loudly not wanting to use the diaper. but she is no less of a baby with all this whining and pouting.

Catherine's POV

I did not want the diaper but daddy was not letting me go he kept his hand on my lower abdomen and started moving it downwards. he wanted me to pee in the diaper.

Within a few minutes, I was not able to hold it anymore and I let out high pitched wail crying loudly he started cooing at me.

Don't cry baby you were such a good girl for daddy.

He said bouncing me back and forth. After a few minutes, I was only whimpering. I felt wet in the diaper I felt humiliated but it felt good to be pampered sometimes. I lay peacefully on him while he was bouncing me back and forth.

After a few minutes daddy took me back to our room and started changing my diaper after putting on a new one he took me to the kitchen and started cooking something he is so rich doesn't he have any maids over here?

That's when I realized I don't know anything about him. He completed cooking and carried me to the table and fed me after feeding me he bought milk for me in a bottle I did not refuse it and had it peacefully.

I was feeling sleepy after having the milk I was yet in the diaper. He started rubbing my back putting me to sleep and I did not know when sleep consumed me.

Alessandro POV

I heard soft snores my baby had fallen asleep. She was slipping in her headspace she had her milk and fell asleep directly. I looked at her sleeping peacefully with a small smile on her face it made me happy.

I carried her to the room and laid her on the bed but no my baby is too clingy she was not letting me go I took off her hands popped a pacifier in her mouth and left the room.

That bastard Ronaldo is not yet found which was worrying me the most. For the first time in my life, I felt emotions called worry, fear, and, love, and all because of my baby and I won't lose her she is the only one in my world for me.

The only person who can make me smile. I will protect her by every means. I had yet to keep my men alert so that bastard would be caught.

please like, vote & comment on three more episodes on the way (I will try to publish them today ).🥰🥰🥰