Chapter 12

Catherine's POV

I woke up the next morning and saw I was sleeping on something hard I sat up rubbing my eyes. It was daddy, shit I called him daddy I am gone mad while I was busy confusing myself he woke up staring at me lovingly.

Good morning baby girl. I simply nodded my head and got a spank from him. Words baby or I am going to punish you I will put you in a diaper.  my eyes widened at his words I was 19 how could he put me in a diaper even if I behave like a baby I don't want a diaper. I quietly wished him.

Good morning daddy.

He smiled at my words I got down from his chest and went to the washroom. after I came out he made me wear a light blue color panty that's when I found out I was not wearing a panty yesterday whole day. he again picked me on his hip and carried me my boobs pressed against him but it was comfortable without a bra.

Alessandro POV

After I made my princess wear her panty I carried her down while eating breakfast she asked me if she wanted to go to her university. I got angry but then thought I didn't want to stop her studies so I allowed her to start jumping up and down I had already arranged many bodyguards at the university for my baby girl's safety. after she was ready I dropped her at university but not before warning her not to get close to any man. after that, I left for my company.

But yet thought about my baby I had ordered a few sippy cups, pacifiers & diapers my baby was naughty so I knew it would be useful I did not want to freak her out so I took it slowly. I had even ordered baby oils, lotions, creams and wipes, and even some sanitary napkins. After that when I completed my work I went to pick up my princess I went and waited at her university as she saw me she came towards me I picked her up and wrapped her legs around my waist and sat in the car.

How was your day baby did anyone irritate you?
she nodded her head in no and got a spank from me.
baby I warned you to use words next time I will put you in a diaper don't repeat it.

yes, daddy. she said and nodded her head furiously but she will be comfortable in a diaper it won't irritate her much.

After we reached the castle I carried my baby again on my hip but she started wailing loudly.
What happened baby?

(sob)hurts. she said sobbing again.
Where does it hurt baby? I carried her and laid her in our room . she pointed towards her stomach while touching down I felt something sticky and wet. I looked at her panties and it was stained with blood.
shit, she had her periods. (sigh) I should have noticed I went to clean her up but she stopped me.
It's dirty (sob)I will go and take a bath. she said whimpering.

Babygirl's not dirty now let's clean you up.
I took her to the bathroom and the hot water was already prepared I cleaned her up and carried her to the bed and softly laid her down she was softly sniffling yet.

I laid her on the bed and went to get some sanitary napkins for her and stuck it on her panties. I went towards my baby who was yet laying on the bed I took a wipe and cleaned a bit of blood from her inner thighs and made her wear the panties.

Please Vote and comment   🥰🥰🥰