Chapter 13

Alessandro POV

After making her wear it I bought my hoodie and made her wear it. I carried her to the dining table and fed her the food I bought a sippy cup in front of her she did not seem to refuse it she happily took it from my hands. I was happy that she was getting used to it after that she was yet frowning from the pain in her stomach I carried her to the bed and massaged and soothed her cramps within a few minutes she fell asleep her mouth was slightly open I popped a pacifier in her mouth after 5minutes she started sucking on it.

I left her on the bed and went towards my study to check about that bastard Ronaldo I had to call his dad the current head of the Italian mafia. I could bury them alive six feet below the ground to put an eye on my baby girl but I just want to give them a warning.
Just then there was a knock and that bastard's dad came in Romano Dan.

King, I heard you wanted to discuss something with me. I nodded and asked him to a seat. He sat in front of me but not looking into my eyes no one has that guts. Learn to keep your son in control if he lays his eyes on my woman again I will ruin you into ashes it will be like the Dan family never existed.
I said in a threatening tone he started shivering furiously.

I un-d-er-stand I will teach my son properly please forgive me, king. he apologized again and ran away from there. I completed my remaining work and went to my princess who was sleeping peacefully sucking on her pacifier. I went and lay beside her.
As I lay beside her she moved close to me sticking to me chuckling I laid her on my chest and slept inhaling her scent.

Catherine's POV

The next morning I opened my eyes I was again sleeping on top of him I got up and sat on him he looked at me lovingly and removed something from my mouth I whined when the feeling left my mouth I looked down it was a pacifier why in the world was I sucking on a pacifier he gave me a light kiss on my lips I blushed red at his action he chuckled looking at me I puffed my cheeks he was teasing me I looked away.

Sorry baby girl I won't tease you ok. he said and looked at me but I knew he will tease me I got down from the bed but my stomach hurt. He carried me even when I said nothing and took me to the bathroom and freshened me up.

please Vote & comment  🥰🥰🥰